zeroclipboard not working

Fr4n-FX

so I'm trying to use this plugin:http://code.google.com/p/zeroclipboard/wiki/Instructionswhich basically allows you to set clipboard text via javascript by using a flash movie trickI did\[code\] ZeroClipboard.setMoviePath( '/pathtoswf/zeroclipboard.swf' ); var clip = new ZeroClipboard.Client(); clip.setHandCursor( false ); clip.setText('lalalalala'); clip.glue( 'i_container', 'i_button' ); clip.addEventListener( 'onLoad', function(){ alert('loaded baby'); } ); clip.addEventListener('onMouseDown', function(){ alert('mouse is down'); }); clip.addEventListener('onComplete', function(){ alert('text got copied to clipboard'); });\[/code\]with the html\[code\]<div id="i_container" style="position:relative"><div id="i_button">Something</div></div>\[/code\]zeroclipboard js is loaded just fineso when I run this, it alerts "loaded baby" just fine so the flash also gets displayed fine but then when I click on the "something" text it doesn't alert mouse is down nor does it alert that the text got copied to the clipboard, nor is the text actually get copied to clipboardwhat did I do wrong?