Zend_Session: Session must be started before any output has been sent to the browser

alexiiccobh

I've run into this issue before, but I can't remember how to solve it. I have created a bare bones (can't get any simpler) controller, and am just trying to echo something to the browser, and I am getting this message:\[code\]Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Session_Exception' with message 'Session must be started before any output has been sent to the browser ...\[/code\]Here's my entire controller. It's displaying 'success', but it also displays the error message. How can I silence that error message so I can simply echo something to the browser?\[code\]<?phpclass CacheController extends Zend_Controller_Action{ public function clearAction() { $this->_helper->layout->disableLayout(); $this->_helper->viewRenderer->setNoRender(); try { $result = Model_Cache::emptyCache(array('foobar'=>1)); if ($result['status'] == true) { echo 'Success'; } else { echo 'Error: ' . $result['message']; } } catch (Exception $e) { echo 'Error: ' . $e->getMessage(); } }}\[/code\]