your URL's are google friendly?

EmretTM

How do you know if your URL's are google friendly?From the Google Webmaster Guidelines:-If you decide to use dynamic pages (i.e., the URL contains a "?" character), be aware that not every search engine spider crawls dynamic pages as well as static pages. It helps to keep the parameters short and the number of them few....-Allow search bots to crawl your sites without session IDs or arguments that track their path through the site. These techniques are useful for tracking individual user behavior, but the access pattern of bots is entirely different. Using these techniques may result in incomplete indexing of your site, as bots may not be able to eliminate URLs that look different but actually point to the same page....And the most important IMHO:-A good rule of thumb is whether you'd feel comfortable explaining what you've done to a website that competes with you. Another useful test is to ask, "Does this help my users? Would I do this if search engines didn't exist?"Well if you have your home page according to Google webmaster guidelines then the URL is more Google friendly. Always follow Google webmaster guidelines befor designing your website. It always helps.I turned on mod-rewrite on my forums to help with friendly indexing of the forums. I think its working out great so far.i change my site to tableless. its really helpHey idweb...... won't a tableless site look absurd if the browser window is not maximised?