You Tube Traffic Issue

Setz

Hey Guys i need to generate traffic for my videos on you tube and many other related sites so that i can create funnel for my website traffic, what should i do to genrate instant traffic for my you tube videos.

Hoping to have decent response What kind of site or niche do you got?
rolleyes.gif
base it on the niche of your site. it depends on the video.. use kws thats is related to your video...and promote it... make sure that the title of your video have a high volume of searches. Quote: Originally Posted by alex27 make sure that the title of your video have a high volume of searches. I agree title is important for having good traffic to your YouTube video. Try to put it in your blog and promote your links and blog to bookmarking sites. Also there are lots of video bookmarking sites. Try to create a catchy and compelling videos to attract visitors. Use easy and captivating keywords so it will easily be remember and search able as well. Submit your video to every video related websites with the use of proper naming related to your targeted keywords, social networking is also good source of promoting videos, create your profile in different networking site and add your video. Plus put a complete profile on your account =) The best way to increase traffic is to make sure you have the correct keywords tagged on your vids. You should also write some articles about the vids and submit them to ezine sites. Also, comment on blogs that relate to them with the link back to them. well my site theme is beach wedding favors and it has the top ranking in all the major search engiens for all of its keywords. I was just looking to generate more traffic through videos
cool.gif

once again thankz all It all depends on the kw of videos if your keywords have high search results I think you have no problem with that or try to promote your videos to generate more traffic Optimizing your video is a good help. Another thing is the video should be compelling. If I'm not mistaken, I have a list of video submission sites. PM me if you want to, but I'll look for them though. Thanks thankz hitman i will send u private msg soon Yes, submit your video to some sites that accepts video. How about submitting it on different social bookmarking sites??? Thanks for useful information. buy the the tube increaser that may help Leaving comments on other YouTube pages in your niche helps generate traffic. The more comments you have out there; the more likely someone is to click on your link and come back to your page to see your videos. Greetings.

All this is good and dandy, but if your videos are lame, then, well, it will be just that much more challenging to get them exposure.