You make clicks on google ads frecuently, sometimes or not?

fudencio

My question is, if you make clicks on googles ads anytimes or never?i do sometimes if they are interesting, and you? It is against google terms to click your own ads, So if you click it once, and get banned, Which probably will happen, it's your own fault.If you like the look of something being advertised on your own site, Right click the advert, select copy url, paste it into your address bar and remove all the google stuff from the URL. The landing page for the advert will be in there.I didn't understand the question ?I think everybody clicks on Google ads from time to time...Make sure you don't click on your own ads if you are an Adsensepublisher though...You can actually click on your own ads without being penalized as long as you don't overdue it. I've clicked on ads from my own site that I've found interesting at times with no issues. If your IP is recognized as coming from your account, they simply give you $0 for that click. It's when you are constantly clicking your own ads to try to "trick" Google that you risk getting banned.Not guys, i don