You DB got ripped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

J.Black

killswitch911 said:
Hey, i was sold the DB for $120 by the owner, Stevenpatto(AIM). so i would also like to know wtf is going on.

what da hell is going on, that´s a horrible forum, wait, that database was the old here in vBTEAM? .v0id could you tell us something about that crap?

Daz

Stevepatto was scouse who got removed from the admin here & started teamvb with the stolen DB and now you have brought the same one

SpeedRazors

scouce is making big money here haha... and how stupid can you be to buy a database for $120 :S thats alot of beer you've could have bought lol :)

SasukeX

7 active members from a total of 4000. That's lame. Haha. The original one is always the best. So I guess everyone will stay here. There's no reason to go on 2 similar websites.

Galeras

teamvb ? That's a stillbirth... for those who didn't get it, teamvb were dead even before its born...

vBTEAM is the original one :D

DON

LOL.. Scouse told me this on aim too.. I told him to stuff the stolen DB up his gay ass hole!!!

He's selling the database everywhere.. and I can't believe someone would buy it... no offence, but you can't replace the real vBteam..

Status
Not open for further replies.