xmls of all skins I have 3.7.3

Filez

most of these skins are posted here in the forum somewhere and I did not upload the entire file and see no reason to when you just need a new xml.

in the zip file:

360X
ambient
LazyBoy
EasyEye
assualt_fsp
Beige_nor
Call of Duty
Chrom3
Detour
disturbed_x
Emerald Fluid
enlighten_x
Excessive
FacebookPro
FireFly fluid
FireFly fixed
Greenlife
Grunged
i_skin_black
Predator
RadioVB3.5

all these show current on my version of vbulletin 3.7.3 some had template edits of two or three some had one but all should be compliant. As always any problems let me know and will look into it. Enjoy

Ben10

thanks.gif
Dear Be Happy

Filez

cyprese these xml's came from my skin site that is currently 3.7.3 and are compliant with no templates showing to be changed. If your having skin issues one of these will help try it you migh find they work =)

Filez

Alvaro ambient is a Hoxxy release and all I did was change two templates that were upgraded in 3.7.3 ver...I take no credit in anyone elses releases...and your right it is an awesome skin.

Webdude

filez said:
webdude if it isnt here then I will upload it just let me know if yeah cant find it.

As your so clever can you edit the xml for Forum Monkeys consoul to work perfectly with 3.7.3?

And I cant find that facebook one here at all unless its called something else?

Filez

try a search for FaceBook or FCB_pack and it will show up as it is posted a few time and I even uploaded the one I had last night in this section.

As far as Forum Monkeys Consoul I will see what I can do.

Filez

I have no Idea just looked at the xml and mine is not showing that.......tell me more about what is calling what in the image directory

ruven

Since you are on this topic of xml's...
Can you take the xml from one skin and apply it to a different skin?

I ask because lets say i like the structural set up of one skin, but dislike its color scheme or even graphic style... but have another skin with a graphic style i really like, but with a structural set up i dislike.

Is the xml basically the skeletal structure of the skin, a skeletal structure that can put underneath any set of graphics?

Filez

im sure you could but would say this...be careful as each xml has its own function and not everyone of them is the same. If you like the color scheme from one open the maincss and get it from the and apply it to the gfx style you like..but I would not take futuris xml and lay it in the RedAlert theme as there would be a mess.....see what im getting at.