XD-Apoc vBulletin

sbeteta

XD-Apoc vBulletin

XD-ApocVB.jpg

Included files are:
bullet.gif
vBulletin 3.7.x files ONLY! (if you need a downgrade , please contact us)
bullet.gif
Layered .psd files that you can alter (or leave them) and use "anywhere" on "your" site.
bullet.gif
All graphics needed for this skin.
bullet.gif
Brand new folder icons.
bullet.gif
This set contains hue shifted smilies and icons
bullet.gif
Fonts/Fonts download link.
bullet.gif
Very detailed step by step instruction on how to install this skin.

View Forum

Filez

since we had a member give such an awesome skin I will look inot porting it to 3.8 for everyone.

Filez

im working on it but when I installed it had issues already as when you click on the link in the tcat it errors you out..the rest is a breeze just working on that issue.

keatoru

how do you use the mp3? i understand that I need to upload the songs somewhere then edit the xml file in the category but how do i change the part on the skin where you click mp3 then the boxes come out. how do i change the words on the boxes from link to band or genre or w/e

Filez

that should be done in the admincp according to XD-APCO Xtrato site..but im still waiting on the entire instructions as there are several issues needing addressed.

sbeteta

DON said:
great work!!!

will be a pain in the ass to upgrade to 3.8.
I do not think the problem is to install the version you order, because the basic VB templates are the same only I added options to install the 3.7.2 without any problems just had to order the forums and ready

sbeteta

filez said:
since we had a member give such an awesome skin I will look inot porting it to 3.8 for everyone.
looks good but I have another course with fellow forum problems if you rearrange the forums and see you doing well I step ordering

sbeteta

filez said:
please upload the instructions for the theme as there are some missing Actions thanks.
is right navigation bar disappears Vb original but brings you to enter the new admin will tell you up and change the templates and choose the navbar restores your bar without any problems and ready to reverse das

sbeteta

filez said:
that should be done in the admincp according to XD-APCO Xtrato site..but im still waiting on the entire instructions as there are several issues needing addressed.
Xtrato the file is sent as received nothing but imagine the instructions there to download it to watch

sbeteta

keatoru said:
how do you use the mp3? i understand that I need to upload the songs somewhere then edit the xml file in the category but how do i change the part on the skin where you click mp3 then the boxes come out. how do i change the words on the boxes from link to band or genre or w/e
XD Mp3 Players Set Up

mp3 Set UP:

If you already have installed your theme : Proceed , else read the primary theme install Instructions.

Go to your administration page, and select XD Mp3 panel, you should be able to change the 6 Categories of your mp3 player.

in your nuke Root , you will have a folder called mp3, in that folder there will be a few folders called category1, category2 ,category3 ,category4 , category5 ,category6 , what you need to do, is download the XML file inside each folder to your computer so you can edit them ( one at a time for each category and music) . Each XML file is specifically designated for one category, having the same XML file for all folder, will result in your mp3 player list having all the categories from category1.

Example. Download XML file from category1 , Open it with your favorite text editor, or Dreamweaver.

The XML File looks as fallow:

<songs>
<song title="Are u ready" artist="Are u ready" path="Are.mp3"/>
<song title="Dance(techno)" artist=" DJ skribble" path="Dance.mp3"/>
</songs>

title= The title specifies the tittle of your Song, Example Brave new world from Iron Maiden.

Artist=The Artist Is self explanatory, will be artist of your Song Title.

path= ( most important) : the path will be the actual name of your mp3 file, example, ironmaiden-bravenewrold.mp3 , make sure your song file names do not include any spaces , or invalid characters.

You will need to edit it, add your own songs and re-upload and replace.

It should look something like:

<songs>
<song title="Around The World " artist="Red Hot Chili Peppers " path="arondtherchp.mp3"/>
<song title="Brave New World" artist="Iron Maiden" path="ironmaiden-bravenewrold.mp3"/>
<song title="Porche " artist="Pearl Jam " path="PjamPorche.mp3"/>
<song title="Stratosphere" artist="Stratovarius" path="stratosphere.mp3"/>
</songs>

And so on, all the songs you edit in your XML file will have to be uploaded in the same category folder.

EDIT THE CATEGORIES TO REFLECT AS WELL :

Once You Edit those files, They should reflect on your Theme USERPANEL , (( The top flash part on the right hand side, (( AFER LOG IN )) )))

Best Regards

Filez

I have the theme updated my problem is the flash does not work in the header. All plugins are updated to the latest. There was to be a step by step instruction included in the theme and there is noe. This is why Im asking for the full instructions.

I have attached the 3.8.1 xml fluid file

Filez

Don its not a matter of ripping the file the original theme was a nuke theme and was converted to vbulletin. But the file released by sebeta is wierd as the fixed version does not call any of the buttons and such..its almost like a ripped version without the coding. The fluid version is the closest Iv'e seen as I dont have a purchased version.

The 3.8.1 xml i released is all working except flash for header and dont understand why as all the other java and flash work.

DON

filez said:
Don its not a matter of ripping the file the original theme was a nuke theme and was converted to vbulletin. But the file released by sebeta is wierd as the fixed version does not call any of the buttons and such..its almost like a ripped version without the coding. The fluid version is the closest Iv'e seen as I dont have a purchased version.

The 3.8.1 xml i released is all working except flash for header and dont understand why as all the other java and flash work.
ah okay that makes sense. I might take a look and see if I can find maybe an older version.

otto07

nice man im currently customizing this for my site looks great i hope someone releases vBulletin XD-GamersV2 soon

thnx for the skin