WTF!, wired pm

mojopanel

Don't now if this has been posted but i got a PM saying

nywuwo.jpg

any one else got it.

Grinderhand

Check your site logs to see if you've had a visitor with this IP

Code:
This IP will try to access yoursite/vbseocp.php. If this gets them a password request and you're not a legit user, you're busted. You might want to put that entire domain into your .htaccess:

Code:
deny from 74.86.16.

It won't stop them if they have a clue and they're determined, as they can always use a proxy, but it'll slow them down a bit.

moiz615

you would have capped him. And should have given some ball busting shock! anyways you look like you have done something with that sh*t eater

maester

how would they know who you are on this forum? I mean if you install on your site and they send there I could see but pming you here about something you did there seems a little suspicious

74.86.16.2-static.reverse.softlayer.com

chakru

its just some dumb a** trying to play games here.. I dont use vBSEO at my forums.. I still got that pm lol.. he must be some kind of idiot... He was banned if he is still a member I would tell to him go ahead and inform my ISP I wouldn't give a shit about it..

GermanPlaya

lol, he can't get our IP adress from here...

nobody post his infos or sitename here. the only thing he got is our nickname, and if you are smart, you use a other name as you got on vbulletin or your own site...

btw. he's already banned... lol

famouszor

This is a quote from vBSEO

"ANTI-PIRACY AND EULA VIOLATIONS
Crawlability, Inc. reserves the right to include mechanisms for the detection of the vBSEO software piracy and/or general EULA violations. These mechanisms may include the transmission of data from your server to Crawlability, Inc. servers that identify your unique vBSEO license key and forum URL information. Note: NO ADDITIONAL DATA other than what is required to validate your vBSEO license or provide support will be transmitted.

Forums found to be running unauthorized copies of vBSEO will be flagged for review. Anyone violating the vBSEO Acceptable Usage Policy or general EULA terms, will be contacted and requested to uninstall vBSEO immediately. Those who do not comply will be subject to legal action as outlined in this agreement in order to resolve the violation of terms and/or illegal actions. Crawlability, Inc. will seek damages of not less than $5000.00 per license violation to cover the cost of piracy detection, enforcement, and legal fees.
"

If you received that PM from someone on vbteam forum, I would not worry.
If you received that PM from YOUR OWN forum, I would send a PM back and see what they do.