Will Joe Biden's Asthma prevent him from serving as VP?

PuppetObama

Biden avoided service in Viet Nam claiming asthma related wheezing. Will this "condition" preclude him from serving as VP as well?<br />
<br />
http//www.whoserved.com/state.asp?st=DE&type=SEN<br />
While Joe was azzgrabbing with his Frat brothers on a deferment many of us were humping through the boonies.<br />
<br />
Alpha Company, 2nd Battalion, 28th Infantry, 1st Infantry Division 67-68 RVN<br />

BuddyRevell

He FLUNKED his physical. Meaning he had no choice in the matter. Love how you guys twist everything for your agenda. 17 million americans suffer from asthma, maybe they should all just stay home and not go to work, since according to you, asthma sufferers are useless and cant function in normal daily activities. The day we send our Vice President over to fight a war, is the day that VP's asthma would actually affect his role as VP.

Nana64

I'm sure his wheezing is under control by now; unfortunately (for Obama) he doesn't seem to be able to control his diarrhea of the mouth as well.

Okay, Zarbon Z, go back to history class Nixon brought the troops home from Viet Nam, it was your precious Democrats (JFK with advisors and Johnson with the inflated Gulf of Tonkin incident) that put us there.

im_foxygirl

So you would have liked Joe to be wheezing right next to you? I think that would have given your position away.
But someone with an anal cyst could have served. lol

HappyHour

Depends on how serious his asthma is, but since he served (?) as a member of our esteemed <cough cough> congress already, I think it is safe to assume he is able to serve as the VP.

muffin

Asthma shouldn't prevent him from being VP but I sure do hope my vote helps. To the poster that said we shouldn't have been in V/N how old are you? Nixon didn't get us into V/N Kennedy did. I didn't like Nixon at all but you can't blame him for V/N and really we did need to be there. What do you think is going to happen to our allies and those that will help us if our enemies attack and take them over? We will not only have ouenemieses against us no but those that use to help us won't be able to any longer.