**Will Buy vB.org Account. 10$**

TML

It's apparent that the original buyer did not want the money, so this offer is still open!

ChilaxinCharles

anyone willing to give an vbulletin.org account away for free?

i wont change the password i just want to be able to go on vb.org and download things myself instead of having to request it

Itsuki Minami

well that means the one that gives you the account has to trust you blindly...so it's like a hopeless request, even if you buy it is the same as buying a license unless is an account that has the vb license expired and can only download hacks, thats my point of view

ChilaxinCharles

all i want to do is download hacks and styles/images stuff like that.

and if i did change the pass then they could just say "Email me my pass" cuz i cant change that unless they verify over there old email and click a link saying that its ok if the email is changed

I went thru this huge thing on this one website cuz i got a new internet provider so i got a new email and i had to change all the emails, and they wouldnt let me change them unless i verified with the other so i had to email a million people to get it fixed lol

Filez

Ok got to say it...your here because you dont have an account and are looking for the Modifications and such. ANd now you wish to buy a password /name for 10-15 dollars? Well tell yeah what go to vbulletin.org and give them your proposal that all you want is hacks,mods skins and are willing to pay them the 10-15 dollars and let me know what they tell you and while your at it why dont you ask to borrow their credit card info so you can use that to pay them.........give me a break vbteam.info has graciously given us a place to find the items we need without the hassel and we dont pay for them but give back to the community when we can and even donate.......LEECHES like your self are why good groups go underground and many people lose out on something good.