Why my blogger blog is not listed on search engines?

hamza_zafar

My blog buxtoguide.blogspot.com is not listed on any search engine. I've tried to submit it on google add url, and in other SEO optimization companies, but still it receives no visitors. I also don't know how to add tags to it, as there is no option available.<br />
<br />
Also please suggest any site which could help me to get some traffic for my blog.<br />

ANiche

It does take a while most of the time to get a website or blog to appear on the search engines, if you promote your blog in other places too apart from just adding it to the search engines, that will increase the chances of your blog appearing on the search engines, you can promote your blog through article marketing, posting to forums, submission to blog/rss directories etc, you'll also need to consistently update your blog for search engiens to do repeat visit to it. And promote your blog where your possible targets are to get visitors who are likely to be interested in what you have to offer on your blog.

howtosecret

You need to stop submitting to different places! This is a time waster!

Focus on your blog - make sure the entire blog is around one central theme (or niche). Write, write, write.

Tags are SO easy. Under your posting area, before you publish, you will see a rectangle box where you can put your tags. All tags are, is simply words that people might search in order to find what you have on your blog.

For example, tags on your site might be "bux, bux.to, make money online, how to make money online, easy ways to make money online, fast cash on the internet..."

You should really check out the "Bum Marketing Method". He will explain exactly how to get FREE traffic to your site, AND be listed on the first page of Google. It works. It has worked for me several times.

Write some articles also and post them on www.ezinearticles.com and www.goarticles.com. Do some offline advertising as well. You know, car magnets, business cards, flyers... those are just the basic things. GET CREATIVE!

By the way, let me ask you this... do you LOVE what you are writing about? If you don't, scratch it and follow something you love.

HealthyMom

If I may add, blogger is not exactly the best platform to use if you want to get lots of traffic and a high SE ranking.

Here's an article that lists a link where you can get a free ebook that tells you how to create a successful blog. http//www.simple-internet-strategies.com/blog-marketing.html . You also need to know how to create buzz about your blog and here's an article which you might find helpful. http//www.simple-internet-strategies.com/buzz-marketing.html .

Good luck!

Healthy Mom

BeeZee

How long has your site been up? That might have something to do with it, also. Just because you create a site doesn't mean it will just "magically" show up in the rankings. A lot of work goes into getting a site to rank in results at all, much less high in the results.

jkewi1

try here

freewebs.com/advertisingsites

Oh! and also this one mate

trafficdigger.com/user/Jkewi1

This one above is viral advertising and it really works!

The bottom one of the two above can increase your HITs and traffic to your website by 1000 hits per week if you ACTUALLY do it.

Ive made alot of money through it, $6,748 so far, and thats after 2 months only

ftoueyub

forget blogger try <a href="www.choseit.com" rel="nofollow">www.choseit.com</a> has loads of great blog seo and marketing tips and making money tips, updated daily and you can also make a free blog on the site to advertise your site or to use as a your main blog site )