Why Dark Hunter Is So Popular?

Error 404

I just noticed the Dark Hunter's name on the Ad, and i thought .. -" Dayyyyum..." anyways, check the Attachment..

h@ck3r

I saw this yesterday.. first time I had been logged out in weeks so forgot we even had adverts lol.

Here is the banner at the top as of this post:

dhisp.jpg

GgAcE

These adverts are just taking keywords. It does the same on my sites. Normally it't the person who makes the thread & the words that are said the most (so if dark hunter posted 15 times out of 13 replies, the word "dark hunter" appears the most).

Note the "tags" in this thread "dark, hunter, popular"

dark_hunter

GgAcE said:
These adverts are just taking keywords. It does the same on my sites. Normally it't the person who makes the thread & the words that are said the most (so if dark hunter posted 15 times out of 13 replies, the word "dark hunter" appears the most).

Note the "tags" in this thread "dark, hunter, popular"
Thank you for explaining!

h@ck3r

So if I were to post:

................................................h@ck3r
h@ck3r
h@ck3r
h@ck3r
h@ck3r
h@ck3r
h@ck3r
................................................h@ck3r

Theoretically- I should get my name up there at some point? :D

GgAcE

I can't see the ads here at my work so I couldn't tell ya but normally yes. The adbrite ads have no ads to display so it just takes keywords from the page.

yokovitchnadal

Great information shared here. I got the superb and outstanding knowledge about it. There are so many advantages of it. I am highly obliged to be here by getting it.

eddiecrosby

These ads are just taking keywords. It does the same thing on my sites. Normally it't the person making the wire & the words we say the most.