Who is the most successful/best SEO company out there that can gurantee results?

KadinT

You should really focus on search engine optimization. A company I have used and can recommend is Barlam Enterprises. They got me to the top of Google and Yahoo for a bunch of competitive keywords and key phrases. Check out their website at http//www.barlamenterprises.com

G

IMHO no one can give you guarantee for rank 1. And if any one is saying you such than do not believe.

It is possible that one can take you to rank 1 with lots of efforts and this can be done bye any SEO but no one can Guarantee. Because all search engines have their own secret algorithm to give SERP to any site. No one knows it. So look at the portfolio of any company regarding SEO and decide yourself.

Good Luck

pallavi

therealtraffic.com is a successful SEO company where we have a huge list of satisfied clients. we give importance to quality work and customer satisfaction. you can refer our site for more information on charges.

Trustman

TMC is a web design services company in India providing web design, web promotion, website development , web site maintenance & SEO search optimization

Website Design Company, Website Marketing company, specializing in Web Development Solutions, Search Engine ...
http//www.india-consultant.com/

JanethD

I'd think asking for the best SEO is going to get you lots of links from people associated with the sites they are linking to. Not the best way to find the best SEO.

Finding the right SEO for you depends on a lot of different factors. Just because I found a good SEO for me and my business does not mean he will be the right one for you and your business.

You first need to understand what it is your wanting to do.

For example,

I'm about to start a marketing business. My goal is not to rank for the keyword marketing but to rank for 20,000 other keywords associated with the marketing industry.

It requires content and backlinks.

I can hire a writer and get some people to post on social media sites to accomplish my goal.

Sri

we, at theseotraffic.com are Experts in SEO, search engine positioning, SEM, and web-designing. We have many clients who are on top of google , yahoo and few other search engines with their business keywords.

We are strongly committed to your plans & goals and always keep you happy with the results. We offer the SEO services at an unbeatable price.
Please visit our site for more details www.theseotraffic.com

Dave

Anyone that guarantees that they can give u "#1 rankings" is a liar, but there are a multitude of companies that can definitely help you rank higher. SEO Firms produce good results, but you'll wind up spending too much money.

Use a professional freelancer. They charge less than firms and produce equal if not better results. This is because they tend to focus more time on your website than SEO Firms do (SEO Firms tend to pass along work to non-experienced interns which can hurt your site).

I used a guy named Eric..his e-mail is [email protected] (or at least was when I used him) after bouncing around from firm to firm. Produced better great results.

vicseo

The most successful/best SEO company is the major search engines, themselves. They even offer SEO tutorials which really work. Unfortunately, when you examine the metatags of any number of so-called "experts," you will find any number of spamdexed, loaded entries which artificially elevate their websites and subject them to possible reporting to [email protected], for example, which will have their websites summarily removed from Google's database.

Rather than hire an SEO company, why not read a Google tutorial which is presented below. The tips really work!

You may want to consider some simple algorithms which,
when observed and committed in designing of a website
with placement of various critical metatags that can
surely achieve a high search engine presence and
increase Internet traffic to your website. These
metatag strategies work well with published webpages
at Google and Yahoo.

Placement of Metatags

A ranking or search order does take place with Google
and Yahoo and it begins with the "Title" metag which
should consist of no more than 65 characters separated
by commas. The "Title" should describe in generic
terms, the goods and services, followed by a location
from which the resource is located, i.e., city, state.
The placement of a domain name which is not generic
within the "Title" is not appropriate, unless your
domain name is a major recognizable brand name.

The second metatag is the "Description" which is
usually 25-30 words to form a complete sentence which
best describes one's goods and services.

And the very last category - "Keywords" are also
somewhat limited to 15-16 words which can be plural
and compound in nature. Again, avoid multiple entries
which could be mistaken as "spamdexed entries" which
is defined as the loading, and submission of
repetitive words into a particular metatag category."Spamdexing" when discovered on a webpage and reported
to Google's spamreport.com can result in the
elimination of your website from their search
directory.

Here's an example of a very highly-placed website on
Google.com Begin with the very "generic" search query"sandwiches downtown los angeles," taking note to not
abbreviate Los Angeles to "LA" and of course, leave
out the parentheses ("). It will bring up some 427,000 search results. Check out where "Nazos.net" is ranked. It's ranked #1! Again, Nazos.net's high web presence was achieved by proper web design and placement of relevant metatags
according to Google's publication guidelines.

Good luck!

DennisG

Yes you can "guarantee results." The firm charges a fee, if they do not achieve the "guaranteed results." they refund a portion of or the full fee.

Or you pay the firm for performance. Many good firms charge about $1,500 per month. I prefer to charge for performance.

Some search terms are very hard like Jewelery, I have a friend in the business and told him the risk reward was too high for him to invest in his website.

Other terms are much easier like "pizza shop Youngstown"

It is important to work with a firm that wants to work with you. They must be motivated to get you results.

Many of the best SEO people are consultants. It is both an art and a science and the good ones are far and few between.