Which noSQL DB is suitable for fast querying of variable multiple fields?

ShoupFemmum

I have DB of 1B users, each user has multiple properties. For example:\[code\]{userid : 1, emails : {[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]}, countries : {Italy, France, USA}, food : {pasta}}\[/code\]Each property can contain multiple values.During the lifetime of the web app, I would like to add more properties, for example: car, color....So generally, I will have 1B users, each one with 3-20 properties - every user will have its own subset of properties, out of 20 possible properties.The most important things are:[*]To perform the following query as fast as possible:find me all users with [email protected] OR car=Mercedes OR food=pasta OR color=black OR color=blue OR userid=10 OR userid=20.In each query I will query different subset of properties.[*]To be able to add a new property to the DB quite easily. I.e. in some day I will want to add also 'Gender' property, and I want that the queries on this property will be fast.[*]Each user has only subset of the properties[*]The queries will be 'property=value'. I don't need queries such as 'property>value' or 'property start with value'. I treat all values as constant keys.[*]In many cases I will add new users, but the most important thing is to query them fast.[*]Should be persistent, scalable, with fail-over[*]If it's matter, my web app will be written in Java