Which language would be best for...

liunx

Hello programming Pros!<br /><br />Myself, I have modified a little html, php and actionscript to make something work, but never created anything from the ground up. Here I may need to.<br /><br />I need to create an online database:<br /> <ul><li>A user can create an account</li><li>An account can be created with more than one user having access</li><li>Each user may login to the account to modify a single number, or different users on the account may have access their own number</li><li>The number can be added to, subtracted from or re-entered all together by every user with access</li><li>The website accessing this database must be viewable by most mobile devices</li></ul><br />Thats pretty much it. Some options will need to be added later but this will be the main functionality of the database. The numbers will not be of a sensitive nature and the site will not need to have secure encryption. <br /><br /><b>So which language should I learn to make this happen? <br />Please let me know what you think.</b><br /><br />If you have any further questions as to its general use or needed features please let me know and I will reply as soon as I can.<br /><br />Thanx,<br />Joshua
</div>