where is vbteam hosting his domain at?

ungovernable

Recently i was wondering what would the safest way to host a nulled vbulletin site... so i thought this site is probably the number1 target of vbulletin anti-piracy team, and it was never taken down so far.

So i would like to ask 2 questions (you can answer me by PM if you prefer not to reveal these informations)
- What company are you using for hosting?
- Where did you buy your domain name and where is it currently parked at?

Hoxxy

I remember someone else asking the same sort of questions before and the reply was:
"None of your business"!

Please note:
This is not me being horrible or stand offish, I'm just telling you the answer of a similar previous post and the fact you will probaby not get an answer :D

And to be honest we would not give out this info for security reasons.

ungovernable

Mike said:
I dont think vbteam is using a nulled vBulletin?

Oh and use whois to find out this info.

i want to know about the domain name, not about the hosting. I already have a 100% safe host in a country where they don't care about such laws.

BTW, as far as i know there is no way to know where someone is parking its domain name by WHOIS'ing the server?

If you don't want to tell me where you bought your domain name can you just recommand me a good place where i should transfer it. I heard godaddy is really not safe, and i'm worried about being parked with them.

there must be a safe place to host a domain.... or else where would the famous pirate sites like Muaturun muzik, wayang, permainan dan perisian! The Pirate Bay - Traker BitTorrent Terbesar Di Dunia host their domain at....

btw, is vbteam really using a non-nulled version? LOL
this is funny :p

ungovernable

Don't you think by now they would revoke the license?
thats what i thought

Stupid question.
say this to the guy who said that:
I dont think vbteam is using a nulled vBulletin?

anyway... so what about the main topic, that was about a safe place to park a domain name... anyone know? All the illegal sites around here must park their domain somewhere...

Also, is it really impossible to find out where a site is parking its domain name? If it's impossible, then it would be logic that jelsoft won't be able to find where my domain name is parked, so they won't be able to request it to be taken down???

Please, someone give me some explanations :/

ungovernable

are you sure?

i asked them two times in the forum what is their policy and what they do in case there is a complaint about someone using illegal software like vbulletin or IPB and both time they censored me and deleted my messages...

just found this in namecheap's TOS
We cannot and do not check to see whether the domain name you select, or the use you make of the domain name, infringes legal rights of others. We urge you to investigate to see whether the domain name you select or its use infringes legal rights of others, and in particular we suggest you seek advice of competent counsel. You may wish to consider seeking one or more trademark registrations in connection with your domain name. You should be aware that there is the possibility we might be ordered by a court to cancel, modify, or transfer your domain name. You should also be aware that if we are sued or threatened with lawsuit in connection with your domain name, we may turn to you to hold us harmless and to indemnify us.
So in other words this means they don't care?

but...
Namecheap reserves the right to suspend, cancel, transfer or modify your domain name registration or suspend, cancel or modify other services we provide in the event (a) you materially breach this Agreement (including the Dispute Policy) and do not cure such breach within thirty (30) days of notice by Namecheap, (b) you use the domain name registered to you to send unsolicited commercial advertisements in contradiction to either applicable laws or customary acceptable usage policies of the Internet, (c) you use your domain name in connection with unlawful activity, or (d) grounds arise for such suspension, cancellation, transfer or other modification as provided for in this Agreement. You further acknowledge and agree that your registration of a domain name is subject to suspension, cancellation or transfer by any ICANN procedure, by any registrar (including Namecheap ) or registry administrator procedures approved by an ICANN-adopted policy, (1) to correct mistakes by Namecheap, another registrar or the registry administrator in administering the name or (2) for the resolution of disputes concerning the domain name.

15. Governing Law

Except as otherwise set forth in the Dispute Policy with respect to disputes, this Agreement, your rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of Washington, as if the Agreement was a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within the State of Washington. Except as otherwise set forth in the Dispute Policy with respect to disputes, any action to enforce this Agreement or any matter relating to your use of the Namecheap site shall be brought exclusively in the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington, or if there is no jurisdiction in such court, then in a state court in King County.
i don't really know what to think..