When will Google update their index?

bustin98

Does anyone know?Google is continually updating its index..Or did you mean updating backlinks/PR? That was done about a week ago. Next one should be in around 3 weeks.Hmm i wonder why they havent added one of my websites then!!! Humph@google!Musik - where/when did you link from to your sites?Axe wrote:On average, the PR update happens every 3 - 6 weeks, sometimes there is a large delay like the previous time, which took over 2 months. As far as indexing, that happens everyday, there is no longer a once-in-a-month Google Dance. Getting a new site in the index sometimes takes awhile, make sure you have a lot of inbound links and a listing in DMOZ and Yahoo's directory usually helps a lot, for me anyway.Thanks for that ray of sunshine buddy. Im ready for the next PR/IBL update, I think.Try searching on www2.google.com and www3.google.com.If these searches show thatr Google has indexed your site, they most likely, you are going to get indexed on the main site (http://www.google.com) soon.Hope this helps.I just got indexed in the main site today Good to hear you got indexed ccb056!You know that being spidered and ibl/pr updates are two different things like vetofunk said? Work on getting some good inbound links between now and when the next one should be due, and youll do well.I'm rather new to these forums, which section is appropriate for requesting/sharing links?Probably a question for the moderators.It would really depend on what those links are Sharing PR8 links?.....I think you could post em anywhere.Well the last Google PR / IBL update was done on April 08 2004 (i.e. yesterday).I would like to ask whether the current results showing on Google is the final or will it again change in 2-5 days. (Google Dance)As many of the sites are not shown in the Google Link Popularity search which are PR4 or above.Any idea ?