What will happen if vB Officials Caught thee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tryer

How if, some vBulletin Officials caught that you are using nulled vBulletins? What will they do?? What will happen?
Will you filed a case for it? Will go to prison??

Explain Please . . . .

Thank You

Regret will not be the first. . .

remember

if u are on a offshore hosting..u can ignore the notices.
and also ask ur host before signing up..if they support nulled scripts or not...

Mr. C

This question...again.

You will receive a letter from Pirate Reports, telling you to either license your software, or remove it. You don't remove it (Unless its offshore), your hoster is contacted. Canceled site. Possibly a lawsuit.

tryer

WTF?? What if they caught me using nulled versions?

Can somebody recommend me for free hosting but offshore

tryer

Are u idiot? Now go to free hosting sites! Will u find a true one?
No, so im asking here if somebody will!

DON

tryer your an idiot!! Have you heard of the search function.. do you know what "SEARCH" means? I really hope you get busted for using a vB, because an idiot like you will end up messing up and getting caught.

Next time SEARCH, they're are 7986987690 threads on this info.

tryer

@you,
Yeah, You are MORON! IDIOT!
Oh yeah! Gimme links of that free hosting you are saying! Gimme what is the quality? Does it have?
IDIOT!

j0nty07

I heard a rumour about what happens to naughty boys, when the the officials from Vbulletin find out that you have been using their toys for personal pleasure without having paid for them first.

To begin with, they hold a meeting in their plush penthouse office located on the 121st floor of VB Towers. This is where they decide your fate.

First time offenders are usually whipped, coerced and converted into reformed vbulletin dummies who conform to their rules and way of being. Each day you will have sit cross legged and nod your nogging towards a pale yellow wall, and repeatedly say, 'Thou shall not use null boards'.

It is often heard that repeated offenders, usually get busted by the Men in Black, when they bust in to your home at 4.30am on Tuesdays and Thursday mornings. When apprehended, you are taken directly to the dungeons of VBulletin Towers. Upon your arrival in the dungeons, you are stripped of your clothing, smeared in butter and hung by chains from the ceiling. Nulling offenders who do not confess and repent their sins within 8 minutes and 21 seconds, are sodomised until the dripping blood reads 'VBulletin' beneath the feet. Survivors of such treatment can sometimes be found to be living in shop doorways and eating from bins. Is this how you want your life to be?

If any of this fears you, I suggest you bog off and use phpbb or similar, otherwise be prepared to run the gauntlet of having the Men in Black turn up at your home, bugger you silly, and with a lengthy stay in the VBulletin dungeons that your family, friends and society will forget that your ever existed.

tryer

As you know, im not naughty or any of this term. Im just telling the truth, is he not an Idiot? Tell me? LOL, if you gonna tell not, then you are also idiot. Its not a flaming but telling in truth. Im not 13 or else, Im matured enough!

TechN9ne1730

tryer said:
Are u idiot? Now go to free hosting sites! Will u find a true one?
No, so im asking here if somebody will!
Idiot far from it lol. I have already forgotten more about vB,php and mysql combined then you will EVER know about vBulletin. I hope you never bother expecting my help with an attitude like that.

As for the hosting, lets see 299 threads and 2,376 posts in the free hosting forum, not counting the weekly general discussion thread "what happens if i get caught?" which leads to the "free offshore hosting" discussion. Now if a truly great free offshore host existed, don't you think that the vbteam staff, who are obviously here to help, would have shared this information in the past 2+ years I have been a member or staff here?

Status
Not open for further replies.