what nba game should i get for my psp?

nbarobert

ok im about to gt a psp and i want a nba game but what one should i get i heard nba live 09 is suppose to be good but alot of people like nba09 so what should i get can somebody please explain it <br />

majesty

if your gonna get your psp modded then you can just get a whole bunch of games free...
but since your buying a brand new psp and new games i say you wait for live 09 ...
why ? cus i played 08 everyday in scholl D and i would play my friend beside me ... and if you choose to get 08 your gonna miss out on the online experinece of playing ppl around the world in live 09.. etc... and live 09 cus of the roster ... the ppl would be on real teams like jamario moon would be on the raptors tho you cant even find him in the 08 game and overall 09 is oviously better and its coming out in oct S not really sure..JUST WAIT AND GET 09... BUT IF YOU CHOOSE TO GET A PS3/360 THEN GET NBA 2K9 D

Ballerkid

Before you get a PSP make sure you wait till October 14. The new PSP 3000 is coming out on that day. It has a brighter screen which produces more colors. Also it has a built in microphone which lets you talk to other people. You should also get NBA Live 09 because of the gameplay and the features that it has. NBA 09 really doesn't have anything interesting except for the lame minigames and conquest mode. With NBA Live 09 you will get All Star Weekend, Dynasty Mode, Fun Minigames, Player Highlights, and Great Music!!!!! Plus More!!

Make the right decision! Hope I helped.