What is the best way to advertise new websites?

EdAtun

Call your local newspaper. Ask if a reporter will interview you. If that works, go on your local tv station morning show. /

sageone

write an article and allow a local magazine or the newspaper to publish it for free. they are always looking to fill in a spot or two.

don't underestimate the power of email. send friendly letter to everyone in your email address book asking them as a friend to check out your website and forward your email to everyone in their address book.

i have 85 people in my address book and if they all sent to everyone in their address book and so on, that can add up real quick....

Interesting! We are in the same page. Trying to spread our business.
I suppose I'll add your business on my page for free. I just started but I attend to grow. Add me so I can find you in contacts. And i'll speak with you later. Blogging helps!

Through free ad sites. I suggest ;
http//www.sellit-right.com
http//www.1planet-mart1.com/classifieds/

Create a blog and talk about your Biz.Allow comments.

Angelica1

The first method, and probably the most common way to generate traffic to your site through article marketing. Write quality content and presentation of these contents to the many article directories on the Internet that can really help to show again the links and make your site known on the World Wide Web.

himansu

Add your site in social bookmarking and networking sites like - facebook, twitter, linkedin. Its a best way to advertise new websites.

michaelbish

Set up profiles on social networking sites like Facebook, MySpace and Twitter. If you are on a tight budget, there are many ways to advertise free, and creating a profile on a social networking site for its website, is a form of advertising that is both free and priceless at the same time.

stainepollard

This is the best way to advertise new websites. Write an article and allow a local magazine or the newspaper to publish it for free. they are always looking to fill in a spot or two. So it is very necessary to do.

leesdepth

The first method, and probably the most common way to generate traffic to your site through article marketing. Write quality content and presentation of these contents to the many article directories on the Internet that can really help to show again the links and make your site known on the World Wide Web.

wsiintra

Submit new website to search engines and also place the links in articles, press release and blogs to get more backlinks.

hughgrant

Better way to promote your website over the online. It something great platform at where lots of customer and client would meet up easily.