What is it about TNA that WWE fans do not like? ?

LOL, it's funny how a lot of people always answer with half-asses posts like "TNA Sucks", "They are a WWE ripoff" or "Just a bunch of WWE Rejects" but give no further explanation.

But onto the question,I really don't know why these supposed "wrestling fans" here continually dismiss it and say it sucks. I don't understand this brand loyalty and thought as wrestling fans they would like to branch out and embrace more wrestling other than just WWE. I for one was thrilled when I discovered that we had another up and coming company in TNA and then also was exposed to ROH and NJPW among others.

I've heard some people complain about the entrance ways, and small arenas, well it's not about the elaborate stages or entrances, it's about the wrestling and TNA showcases some of the best. But that's what most are drawn to, all of the flashiness and larger than life look and feel of the WWE, not the actual wrestling.

Vince has indeed trained a lot of his fans well into thinking that his is the only company that matters. As much as they complain about how bad the WWE product is and are unsatisfied with they still tune in every week and come in here with yet another set of complaints, but still don't give other companies like TNA a chance.
I am still a fan of WWE and have been for the better part of my life but I know that it isn't the be-all end-all of wrestling and that there are other alternatives out there when I am not happy with the product.