What games are best for PSP?

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by AnswerMe, Aug 24, 2008.

1. AnswerMe

AnswerMe New Member

Please recommend 2 very good games. I would want one of them to be a great never-get-tiring shooting game and a sports game. I'm mostly into a soccer game though. Thank you very much. And also, if you answer this last question, I would give you the "Best Answer". Do you need something special such as "wireless internet" in your home to play online games for PSP?<br />

2. Conor

Conor New Member

Grand theift auto
    soccer pros 2000

3. Sephiroth

Sephiroth New Member

If you want a good shooter, i would get metal gear solid potable ops, i don't play sports games so i can't help you with that. To take the psp online yes you have to have a WiFi connection ( wireless internet) near you, if you do not have one in your home, try public places such as alibraryry or school.

4. HoodG

HoodG New Member

Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max, and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2. and yes, you need wireless internet for online games. but go 2 network update, then go to scan, then pick one of the connections it will say the percentage of how strong the connection is. then do the rest of the stuff, then save changes, then u have wireless internet! hope i helped!

5. kielarjohson

kielarjohson New Member

These are the best games for PSP.
    1. Call of Duty
    2. Medal of Honor
    3. Age of Empire
    4. Counter-strike.

6. redareda440

redareda440 New Member

soccer pros Call of Duty

7. Hostspage

Hostspage New Member

Well Age of empire and Counter strike are best.

8. fdrix

fdrix New Member

Cricket games are the best package for PSP!

9. rosspetersonn

rosspetersonn New Member

The best games of PSP are:

- Assassin's creed Bloodlines
    - Need For Speed Shift
    - God Of War
    - Street Cricket
    - Fifa Street.

10. k4rn4ge

k4rn4ge New Member

GTA 4 and COD series

11. turners

turners New Member

GTA
    NFS
    Ridged Racers

12. alenabarney

alenabarney New Member

The best PSP games are not the games we imagined when Sony announced its intentions to dominate the portable gaming market

13. alenabarney

alenabarney New Member

the PSP would be the device that unseated the Game Boy as the face of handheld gaming.