what do you think of my sister?(pic)?

MissMusic

Oh wow! She is SOO cute, she made me smile! ]
She's so pretty, tell her not to listen to those snotty little kids. She's beautiful! Tell her to be happy of her race. She should be proud. And those kids are TERRIBLE. I think she should switch schools.
Please read everyone one of these answers to her
let her know that WE think she is beautiful!! Oh wow, she is SO cute though.. that smile, and her hair is WOW... she is so beautiful.

shaun

she is so sweet and cute ) It's disheartening that such kind of behavior happens even to this day. You should also let some local authorities know or even a press reporter or something. Especially the teacher who encourages such behavior should be reported first.

OMG I love her hair!! she is one of the lucky ones with such beautiful hair and bone structure!! I wish my hair was that long!! Are you mixed with native american? I am and I have hair like that but not as long!! She is beautiful tell her that all those other people are just jealous of her gorgeousness <- not a word!! haha!!

omg she's beautiful and gorgeous you shouldnt let this kids get to your sister... what is wrong with these kids this days but you cant blame them because they too young to judge them, but i think your mom should consider changing her to another school and if not your mom shouldnt take it to the school administration she should take it to court. i hope your sister feels better about it and i'm sorry you had to go through this as a kid, and if i were your mom i wouldnt put my kid in a white school [no ofense] good luck

NarcissaK

aww, you should definitely nip this in the bud. Move to somewhere with more racial diversity, perhaps Florida? or somewhere down south? I would also consider filing a police report about the racist comments.
I love her hair. She's so darn cute.

marcee00

She is a beautiful child...I feel very sorry for all the other kids in her class...she has alot to give, and the children don't understand...If everyone was all the same the whole world would be very boring. Difference is what makes the world go around.
I hope this doesn't make her want to stop getting an education. Because that is most important. I wish my little girl live close by she would love to play with you...She is 10 and dirty blonde hair and right now she is red...she was playing in the pool and sunscreen isn't enough sometime and got a sunburn.

she's adorable. and if the school administration continues to let this behaviour of other students go on, then i think it would be in the best of interest to change schools. if that doesnt work, perhaps homeschooling. last case scenario... move