Wbmp File Type

liunx

.wbmp files do not show properly. I can't find any method of getting them to show. Code I wrote that I used at another host that used to work (and show .wbmp images) no longer do. I (think) I read somewhere that if Apache is older than 1.3.9(?.. whatever it was, according to phpinfo(), TCH's version is older than what I read said it had to be), you must add the MIME to the srm.conf file. I was just wondering if TCH has these types added and I'm doing something wrong, or if they don't need to be added, or whatever the case may be.<br /><br />The types:<br />AddType text/vnd.wap.wml .wml<br />AddType image/vnd.wap.wbmp .wbmp<br />AddType application/vnd.wap.wmlc .wmlc<br />AddType text/vnd.wap.wmlscript .wmls<br />AddType application/vnd.wap.wmlscriptc .wmlsc<br /><br />I fooled around with sending headers via php first to see if it had any effect, but it didn't. I also tried messing around with the .htaccess, but I thought that if the type didn't exist in srm.conf that htaccess wouldn't do anything to change the situation.<br /><br />If anyone knows a way to get .wbmp images to show on a WAP browser, please let me know.<br /><br /><a href="http://www.thewirelessfaq.com/4.2.asp" target="_blank">HTTP Server MIME Types</a><br /><br />This is the site where I got what to add in the addtype section, but it's not the same site that mentioned that apache's version matters.<!--content-->
The AddType information you mentioned is included on our servers.<br /><br />Here is the code directly from the relevant file on our servers:<br /><br />AddType text/vnd.wap.wml .wml<br />AddType image/vnd.wap.wbmp .wbmp<br />AddType text/vnd.wap.wmlscript .wmls<br />AddType application/vnd.wap.wmlc .wmlc<br />AddType application/vnd.wap.wmlscriptc .wmlsc<!--content-->