Visual Java Programming [closed]

indicepsp

\[quote\] Possible Duplicate:
Drag and Drop Java GUI \[/quote\]Hi about 3 months ago I started learning programming for the first time using Java as my first programming language and recently I started learning SWING and AWT for GUI.My aim is building a board game RISK for my final exam at college.Last week a friend of mine suggested I should try to switch to C# because building the GUI is very easy by using Visual Studio and learning it is easy if you know Java and OOP concepts.To be honest the idea dosen't really intrigues me because at some point I would like to learn to build websites using JSP and Android applications.From what I know it is not posible in C# , but the idea of building fast GUI's is something I would like considering of course it is recommended for a beginner to do that.Are there any IDE's for Java that can be used to program GUI's visually in C# ?I should also mention the fact that I'm in a bit of a hurry to finish my game project so I can start learning what I really like , like web development and application for smart phones.Should I use a visual GUI builder for java if I'm in the process of learning programming? I already know how to use most swing objects in small programms but never tryed to build any large scale applications

losentemassy

Java is such famous and useful programming language. Its developed by james gosling. Java was originally designed for interactive television. Its also such nice details about visual java programming. On internet we get lots of details about this matter.