Video Game Website For Sale

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

My name is Tom, and I have decided to put <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.TargetGamer.com">www.TargetGamer.com</a><!-- w --> up for sale. The site is complete, and earning a little bit of money every day through Google Adsense. The site has tremendous possibilities, as it is gaining new visitors every day, with only a little advertising. It is listed in Google, and already has a few links to it.

The site is set up to incorporate video game cheats, news, reviews, a gaming forum, and a store. The cheats, reviews, and news is already all set up and running. The store currently has video games for sale, via the Amazon Affiliate Program. The Forum was just launched, but has tons (over a hundred) of mods installed.

The reason I have decided to sell Target Gamer, is because I am too busy with my other websites. I have numerous websites, and the stress of running them all is getting to be too much. In this sale, I will help with the transfer of the site, and will stick around for awhile, still contributing content.

What you get:

- TargetGamer.com Domain name (Registered Until November 2005)
- The Complete Website (Content + Design + All Files)
- Free Hosting for 1 month

After the initial set up of Target Gamer, the site will take very little effort to maintain. The site is fully automated, with the exception of the review section. With a little bit of marketing, this site could easily turn into the next great video game website.

Please feel free to make me an offer through the PM system, or by emailing me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->. Please only send serious offers. All reasonable offers will be considered, and replied to, if interested.

Buy it Now Price: $200

All payments will be through Paypal. This offer will end on January 30th, 2005, or when I receive a bid that I feel is acceptable. Please feel free to send any questions you have, to me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> . Thank you, and good luck!

Tom