vBulletin.v3.7.0.Beta.2.PHP.NULLIFIED-GYSN

Albion

hi guys, sorry if this in the wrong place, Has anyone done an upgrade with this version? I did and its messed my forums up a bit.

The Style is all wrong and I cant see any posts. Ive tried tools.php > Reload master style but it times out :S

Any ideas?

zetsu216

Albion said:
hi guys, sorry if this in the wrong place, Has anyone done an upgrade with this version? I did and its messed my forums up a bit.

The Style is all wrong and I cant see any posts. Ive tried tools.php > Reload master style but it times out :S

Any ideas?

There is a bug in the upgrade... Read it on the official site.

crazygamerz

i really dont know why but i tryed installing useing this release and it would give me an error, i use the other release it was working but when i got to the key part and i put the key i made it would not load just refresh the page. so i got an idea to put the install files from this release and give it a try, well after doing that it work 100%, i really don't know why the install files was acting like that.had anyone had this problem before

kenan22493

thanks bro thanks a load it works 100% took me a little wile to relize ur index dosnt show untill u remove the install folder :p
thanks heaps :)