vBulletin v3.6.8 Nulled By:kickassAMD

antsgame

vBulletin v3.6.8
vBulletin is a professional, affordable community forum solution. Thousands of clients, including many industry leading blue chip companies, have chosen vBulletin - It's the ideal choice for any size of community.
Making your site a hub for information and discussion encourages visitors to return again and again. It's also a highly effective way of improving your service to customers or users of your website. Our dedicated development team constantly strives to keep vBulletin at the forefront of new Internet innovations, while always keeping an eye on security and performance.

Updated to Patch Level 1

antsgame

mate im just giving a range of vBulletin's maybe someone want a diffrent null etc...

no need to type in CAPS

SasukeX

kenan22 said:
well im not gona be rude and i will download it becuase every other version i upload says i still got 3.6.7 =.=

That's not true. GYSN versions are perfect.

Oh and it's ok to see other nulled versions but I still trust GYSN more.

ghostay

I have tried every vbulletin but when ever some 1 registers it doesnt work and gives a DB error please some one tell me why

SasukeX

ghostay said:
I have tried every vbulletin but when ever some 1 registers it doesnt work and gives a DB error please some one tell me why

Please give a detailed overview of this problem in the appropriate forum, not here.

J

J.Black

SasukeX said:
Please give a detailed overview of this problem in the appropriate forum, not here.

umm, i think this a problem related to your host system, i doesn´t make sense

louislam123

does this version of vB have the (NULLED BY XXX) tag? I'm trying to look for one that doesn't. Also, I keep getting this error:

Warning: vB_Registry::include() [function.vB-Registry-include]: Unable to access /www/3host.biz/m/a/p/maplehunters/htdocs/forum/includes/config.php in /www/3host.biz/m/a/p/maplehunters/htdocs/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2386

Warning: vB_Registry::include(/www/3host.biz/m/a/p/maplehunters/htdocs/forum/includes/config.php) [function.vB-Registry-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/3host.biz/m/a/p/maplehunters/htdocs/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2386

Warning: vB_Registry::include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/www/3host.biz/m/a/p/maplehunters/htdocs/forum/includes/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /www/3host.biz/m/a/p/maplehunters/htdocs/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2386

Configuration: includes/config.php does not exist. Please fill out the data in config.php.new and rename it to config.php

but I don't have a config.php or config.php.new

EDIT#@ : I fixed it. You need a config.php file in the /includes folder. You can get it below. Also, you need to edit some info there to match your webhost's myPHP database.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service