and yes i will always get support from here
vbteam its the best

dark_hunter

theD said:
no i need owned licence
Leased is for one year only

and yes i will always get support from here
vbteam its the best
They are not cheap, I don't think people here have one lying around either.

theD

i ask here is someone have
im not trysting all other sites
there are a lot of ppl who will cheat you

DON

I had a sale, but the guy's license was revoked. He apparently let his friend use his vB and the guy gave his files on a warez site and he lost his license.....

DON

theD said:
too bad
if you find someone else
pm me
I'll let you know. It's hard to find people, because lots of scammers are out there. Unless you know someone from vB.

vBMan

Some sites have contests that give away free licenses.... you could participate in those contests and win. There are some really good ones if you Google for 'em.
Just search "free vbulletin license contest". The first result is out-dated, but the second one looks pretty neat.

theD

i find Admin----Addict byt on that kind of content i should spend a lot lot time to get that "free" i want to buy some byt dont wanna to give 180$ i want something for 100-120$max

edit i will open thread also at digitalpoint byt dont have account there and need to wait 14 days :S

chakru

there is a guy called jackPH at dp check him.. he is a genuine person to deal with.. I bought my licenses from him for a good price and the licenses are still good and they are transferred to me after purchase too. its been almost 4 months I don't have any problem at all.. but I have no idea whether he is still hanging around at DP but u can check for him though.