vbulletin.org style GREEN!!! [3.8.x] Request your color!

chakru

Darker said:
I wonder, is there a possibility to get skin/theme for 3.8.x that uses colours like these in the attached image?

View attachment 11945

Our users loved the colours, but when we changed to vbulletin they have not been as active as before and one of the thing they complain about is that they miss the "old" colours....

Two of the colors is:
#FFFFEC
#FFF2CC

I would be very grateful for help with this.

Well I tried my best to give you a style with the color you mentioned!

here you go

Demo:

20r7ogg.jpg

Darker

Thank You Chakru!

I have tried your Green theme before and like that as well, and it worked fine on my 3.8.0 installation, this one You have made for ME (I am SO happy for that) does have some problem I think, the drop down menus in navbar, as Blogs, community, search or quick links does not work for me. Any suggestions? And, also, I tried to set the width to 100% or any % but it does not seems to do any difference....
So, any help would be nice.....
Other than that, I love it!

chakru

Darker said:
Thank You Chakru!

I have tried your Green theme before and like that as well, and it worked fine on my 3.8.0 installation, this one You have made for ME (I am SO happy for that) does have some problem I think, the drop down menus in navbar, as Blogs, community, search or quick links does not work for me. Any suggestions? And, also, I tried to set the width to 100% or any % but it does not seems to do any difference....
So, any help would be nice.....
Other than that, I love it!

I wonder why its not working.. hmmm.. as its working on my test forums... if you want to make it look like fluid.. go to the header template and

look for the
Code:
style="width:950px">
and change it to 1000px

if you still face the navbar problem just pm me with your forums details if possible make me a temp admin account I will see what I can do..

regards...

Corolex

I like that vborge style
I got a problem when I installed it.

look at the screenshot bellow.

I'm using vbulletin 3.8.1

anyway I'm waiting for another color as I ever request, black,grey,orange, mixed all probably. Well I'm not sure how to describe, but I'm sure, you'll design a very good color, an elegant one to see. Thanks

Darker

chakru said:
Well I tried my best to give you a style with the color you mentioned!

here you go

Demo:

20r7ogg.jpg

Thank You again!

There where a couple things thad did not worked as mention earlier. But, more important is that you kicked my ass, so now I finished it by my self.... A little more discreet layout and a small changes in other things... It look nice now

vinod

wow nice skins chakru I love the one which you made for darker would love to try it on my forums, your effort is greatly appreciated chakru.. thank you very much.

chakru

Darker said:
Thank You again!

There where a couple things thad did not worked as mention earlier. But, more important is that you kicked my ass, so now I finished it by my self.... A little more discreet layout and a small changes in other things... It look nice now

vinod said:
wow nice skins chakru I love the one which you made for darker would love to try it on my forums, your effort is greatly appreciated chakru.. thank you very much.

thank you guys! I am going to work on two green skins tonight I wish it will turnout nice. mostly I will release them by tomorrow.

will keep you guys updated on it. :D

regards