vbulletin.org style GREEN!!! [3.8.x] Request your color!

chakru

Well I am made this style on my favorite green color to make it look unique.. I really enjoyed making this skin.. Hope you enjoy this skin as much as I enjoyed in making it..

I am making this style in color of your choice!

just make your request and I will make it in the color you like whenever I find some time.
here is the screenshot of this style..

30joc38.jpg

chakru

Well this is my girl friend's favorite color! so dedicate this skin to her!! lol

here is the screenshot!

2cfsgeu.jpg

Enjoy! I am yet to decide on the next color!! please make your request so that I can make it in the color of your choice!

regards

thasoldier

Can you make something like...very dark blue..?Nice styles BTW...If you cant make dark blue, then make like remember requested...

chakru

remember said:
violet ? please :)
I started with violet! will soon finish it off and release!
thasoldier said:
Can you make something like...very dark blue..?Nice styles BTW...If you cant make dark blue, then make like remember requested...

default style is already dark blue! but I will make one for you with extra dark! :D

dollor said:
very nice esp since its in different colors

Thank you dude! if you have any color in mind let me know! I will make one for you too! :D

Thank you for all your replies!

chakru

ok Here is the violet one! this one is the last for today.. I will make one or 2 more colors tomorrow if time permits..

here is the screenshot!

4lhr2t.jpg

Enjoy!

chakru

Corolex said:
How about orang + grey and the background just like this forum color ?
:)

will see to your request!!
Godly Chaos said:
wheres the red one?

check the page one!

Smeker said:
How about a black one?

applepod124 said:
Black please. Thanks

I will pursue with a black one soon and will try to release it by today.. I need some good button and status icon set for that as black one is little different.. will soon make a better looking one!

thanks for all your repose and requests!!

regards

chakru

lol ok sure!! will do my best I can :D black one is almost over.. will soon release it.. Its coming out really well than I thought hehehe..