Vbulletin errors

whitdevil23

How to I fix this errors.

This error...

Warning: require_once([path]/includes/class_activecache.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/init.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 141

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/xboxunio/domains/xbox360union.com/public_html/includes/class_activecache.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xboxunio/domains/xbox360union.com/public_html/includes/init.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 141

and this...

Database error in vBulletin :

mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: Too many connections
/home/xboxunio/domains/xbox360union.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 311

MySQL Error :
Error Number :
Request Date : Monday, June 22nd 2009 @ 12:35:40 PM
Error Date : Monday, June 22nd 2009 @ 12:35:41 PM
Script : How To Burn 360 Games in Mac OS X!! (New Schoolers Version) -
Referrer :
IP Address : xxxxxxxxxxx
Username :
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version

bluescorpion

If you reload your vBulletin files and the problem with "too many connections" is still there, you need to get your host to fix their mysql configuration problem. Its possible that you are running something that has a lot of "persistent connection" calls but I think its more like your host is not configured correctly.

The Hitman

bluescorpion said:
If you reload your vBulletin files and the problem with "too many connections" is still there, you need to get your host to fix their mysql configuration problem. Its possible that you are running something that has a lot of "persistent connection" calls but I think its more like your host is not configured correctly.

I was looking for this same info thank you