</script description>

<script release notes>
1. Unpack
2. Upload
3. Install
3. Enjoy 
</script release notes>
vBulletin Blog 2.0.1 PL1

A serious issue exists in 2.0.1 that may prevent non image attachments on blog entries. If you encounter this problem while logged on as an administrator you may see a large amount of information that appears to be exposing sensitive data. This is merely PHP debug information for vBulletin developers and it is only seen by administrators. Your users are just seeing an obtuse error message about a missing filesize.

Upgrading from 2.0.1

If you are already running 2.0.1, the process you will be required to follow to fix broken attachment uploads is very simple.

There is no need to update your product if you are running 2.0.0

Simply download the two PHP files that are attached to this message and upload them to your includes directory. That is all.

vB Lider

Upgrading/Installing the Blog

Upgrades and new installations of the Blog follow the same process: upload the files and import the XML. After this, you will see a message that your upgrade or install was successful. For full instructions on how to upgrade or install, please see this manual entry.

GgAcE

For those of you who can not locate the XML product file, it is in the includes > XML folder.

Properly titled: product-vbblog.xml

Edit: The category feature is bugged. No categories display when created (uninstalled & reinstalled to confirm).

is this a result of your rip or a known issue?

Thanks!

vB Lider

hmmm.
I can create categories in Admincp and use in Blog, also see the category.
Can you be more specific or post a screenshoot?

vB Lider

vBulletin Blog 2.0.1 PL1

A serious issue exists in 2.0.1 that may prevent non image attachments on blog entries. If you encounter this problem while logged on as an administrator you may see a large amount of information that appears to be exposing sensitive data. This is merely PHP debug information for vBulletin developers and it is only seen by administrators. Your users are just seeing an obtuse error message about a missing filesize.

Upgrading from 2.0.1

If you are already running 2.0.1, the process you will be required to follow to fix broken attachment uploads is very simple.

There is no need to update your product if you are running 2.0.0

Simply download the two PHP files that are attached to this message and upload them to your includes directory. That is all.

SirGarfield

Thank for doing this for us, that's so sweet of you, does the zip archive contain the vBulletin Blog 2.0.1 PL1 fix or do we still need to use the two php files as well?

kenblat

Vbulletin blog conflict with VBSEO 3.3.0 PR1 (or any previous VBSEO version i guess), now i can't change the background for my blog anymore (VBSEO change the url so VB blog can't detect that picture is from my albums anymore)

Jk-

It doesn't work when I install XML. It says already installed but not? I'm using vBulletin v3.8.1