vBulletin 3.7 BETA 2 Nulled By Juiceh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juiceh

Ok, thanks for pointing it out. I made a huge mistake and forgot to null the upgrading process. It's fixed now. Downloadpath is the same.

lordsyntax

This version is 100% insecure to use......
check the files for hotlinks back to vbulletin.com, almost all linkbacks remained intact after "nulling".....

Juiceh

What's the big problem? It works on Install and Upgrade. And it only connects to Jelsoft for announcements on updates.

Mr.X

Juiceh said:
What's the big problem? It works on Install and Upgrade. And it only connects to Jelsoft for announcements on updates.

If you don't think its a problem, you should quit right now!
PS Nulling means removing anytype of callback and above is a HUGE callback function!

Juiceh

Just got an email from vB.com saying I should remove my forumfiles from some websites (the ones that used my nulled files), I'll remove my files and let people wait for GYSN. Sorry.

Morpheus

Juiceh said:
Just got an email from vB.com saying I should remove my forumfiles from some websites (the ones that used my nulled files), I'll remove my files and let people wait for GYSN. Sorry.
thank you for the effort... I think you're honest although your version is not safe. Do not give up

Juiceh

Ok. I'm trying it one more time. I just wanna have an honest releation between myself and people who use my files.

Status
Not open for further replies.