vBulletin 3.7.2 premod v1.1

germinus

Bucky Goldstein said:
installed flawlessly :thu:

but not all the mods are not installed on all the postbits

also I get a "connecting to localhost..." on every click until it finally figures out where to go and it's slowing down the board big time

any thoughts?

Change your boards url in admincp as I created this premod on a local host

Termy

remember said:
i am using this ..and its fine...( superb :D)
if u want demo i can post. it :D
That would be very helpful m8. I would like to try this out but not too sure how to keep all the info (members, posts and all that data etc etc) that I already have on my forum.

But would def like to see how this looks though.

Many thanks, Termy.

WrZ

Excellent program. And for all you people who cannot see the link (as it is not there anymore) download from here.

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Passwrod: vb-planet.com

Xeondll posted it there, so I don't know if he ripped it from here, but it's most likely the psron who posted it here ripped it from Xeondll as Xeondll has an older thread and he is Super Mod.

Murdoc

Dang for some reason i cant see the link's, it says i have to be a registered member but i am how am i posting LOL!

wessidewb

installed fine and working, most of the mods are set up and spread out among the templates which is kind of bunk, and the mods arent the greatest. good job tho

nextgen

Hey buddies when i use this pre-modded version. What do i have to do to make a new skin complete if anything. Any edits need to be made at all ?

bulletin

nextgen said:
Hey buddies when i use this pre-modded version. What do i have to do to make a new skin complete if anything. Any edits need to be made at all ?

if you are using new skin, you need to edit your new skin templates, for all mods to work for your new skin.