vBTube 1.0 Beta

Daz

Neo said:
cool thanks. i have installed both and i go to the url of the vbtube.php on my site i can see the categorys fine but no videos at all whats wrong?

have you installed version 1.0 or 1.1

Daz

below is what you requested

Is there a way to narrow the search down immediately on the vBTube.php page so that only certain topics are shown? For example, a technology site might only want to show the technology videos on that opening php page. The other videos can be made available through the left menu You can edit vBTube.php to show a default search page instead.
in vBTube.php find:

PHP:
if ((!$_GET['do'] || $_GET['do'] == ''))
{
	$_GET['do'] = 'featured';
}

and change to:
PHP:
if ((!$_GET['do'] || $_GET['do'] == ''))
{
                $search='<insert search term>';
	$_GET['do'] = 'search';
}

replace <insert search term> with your search term and that'll show the search instead of the featured videos on the frontpage.

but what i think you wanted was

Example Code for Navbar

PHP:
<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="vBTube.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[vBTube_title]</a></td>

Daz

Hi Cindy

yes it does when new ones are posted on youtube they show on your site after a page refresh

below is the latest version

J

J.Black

Paul Heyman said:
i don't recommend installing this.... this has been removed from vB.org because of XSS...

you´re wrong, he moved out his proyect to vBHackers.com, a nice community, vb.org deal with him and he just moved out. see the posts in there