vBTracker Pro v1.1

GgAcE

vBTracker Pro Information
System for tracking bug reports, assignments, etc. Includes multiple project support, usergroup support, and colorized prioritization.

Why Make vBTracker Pro?
We accually made this script because there was a lack of this type of system for vbulletin anywhere in the community. Since then vbulletin.com and other sites have since released versions of bug and report type tracking systems. However we feel our product is simple to use, very powerful, and very customizable, and it does everything we need it to.

We strongly feel members, and clients will find our product very useful, simplistic, and very powerful.

Features:

* Support for vBCredits
* Full Style Intergration with vBulletin
* Ablity to Track Multiple Projects
* Ablity to Achive Old or Completed Tasks
* Control over Severity Tasks
* Fully Phrased / Product
* Very Easy to Install
* More Information Soon.

vbtrackerpro1.jpg

Attached! Please press the thanks button. This was a $35 mod I purchased.

rockell

GgAcE said:
vbtrackerpro1.jpg

Attached! Please press the thanks button. This was a $35 mod I purchased.

o_O i paid $10 ^_^ but truely this tool is not what i expected o_O

vbulletin's project tool does a much better job. >< didn't even realize they had it until i paid ROFL. :p smoothhh eehehe

rockell

its horrible. i suggest u get vbulletin project tool LOL. I like their other stuff but this is lil too far fetched for $35. It's like posting posts then once posted u can't delete them and they count as regular posts so they will display as new post in forumhome LOL they will stay even after u delete vbtracker yeah :p

Kfir

Actually I don't need it, but I thanked you for sharing.
They have good scripts you should have bought from them instead, but thanks anyway.

GgAcE

i'll buy 1 a month then till I buy them all =p I want there top 100 mod that's coming out soon.

Kfir

GgAcE said:
i'll buy 1 a month then till I buy them all =p I want there top 100 mod that's coming out soon.

They don't have much premium mods.
As far as I know they have both Cash Conversion Pro and Content Merchants Pro Addons for a reduced price, and the vBTracker you have already bought.

GgAcE

yea I received an email about an updated one that I will post soon.

Few updates that everyone wanted to see.