vbteam vs vbulletin.org

chakru

Which one you love the most? vbteam or vbulletin.org!

Well to tell the truth I am die hard fan of vbteam.. even though I have access to vb.org I find this forums more helpful than vb.org

This is my personal opinion I dont want to hurt the hard work of vb.org moderators but I feel moderators of vbteam knows better than vb.org moderators lol..

So what is your opinion on this?

regards

Explodez

Chakru, I think vbteam has more of a "At home feel" when it comes to the topic of vBulletin. vB.org moderators are more commercial and just want to make sure that the customers are happy and the forum is safe. On vbTeam the staff are more willing to listen to your opinions, they seem to have way more experience in what they are talking about.

In the long run, vb.org has worked hard, but I feel better getting my scripts and themes at vbteam.info

chakru

Explodez said:
Chakru, I think vbteam has more of a "At home feel" when it comes to the topic of vBulletin. vB.org moderators are more commercial and just want to make sure that the customers are happy and the forum is safe. On vbTeam the staff are more willing to listen to your opinions, they seem to have way more experience in what they are talking about.

In the long run, vb.org has worked hard, but I feel better getting my scripts and themes at vbteam.info

yes thats the truth to be at vbteam I feel more safe and secure and I also get some scripts and skins which I cannot find at vb.org not only that..

vbteam people not running this forums for money.. thats a very major difference.

regards

Explodez

That's why vbteam is the #1. I have learned the differences between the communities are major:

1. vbteam runs faster than vb.org
2. staff is friendlier and respond quicker
3. vb.org will not tend to you if your poor.
4. The mods are not as half as good as Hoxxy's mods

hariprasad

yeah i agree with everyone who made the above post...
Vbteam in No. 1 :)

but without vb.org there wouldnt have been vbteam :)

Aytac01

VBTeam is better for me..
Although I brought a Licence for VBulletin, I do not like their forums!

This forum is more helpful and kind!
And skins and styles here is better!

anth0ny

I dont have a licence so i can not really try Vb.org but vbteam beats any other site ive seen that's related to VB

TY VBTEAM