[vBTEAM] vBulletin.v3.8.0.Beta.1.PHP.NULLIFIED-vBTEAM

Teh Dylan

Quick question, I have a previous vBulletin installed (3.7.3) (nulled obvously) and I want to know how to update it to this version.

Thanks.

.v0id

Teh Dylan said:
Quick question, I have a previous vBulletin installed (3.7.3) (nulled obvously) and I want to know how to update it to this version.

Thanks.
You could use search function on vBTEAM you know.

But you are obviously too smart to do that...

Just overwrite all files, go to site.com/install/upgrade.php and follow instructions.

Rique

Step 2) Connect to the database

Attempting to attach to database

Error description: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) /home/mr8014co/public_html/vb/includes/class_core.php on line 311

The database has failed to connect because you do not have permission to connect to the server. Please confirm the values entered in the 'includes/config.php' file.

how do i get this to work

moron

Rique said:
how do i get this to work
am afraid if u dat much sure about ur database username and password?

or the database address itself?

contact ur Host or try again .

pe@c3

GRB

one quick qeustion, why everytime i try to access admin cp it only appear a blank page?

well kinda sort it out, it still dont appear antything, but if i log in mod cp, then type the url of the admin cp, it works. strange.

k_hunter

Code:
Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp/phpwBLYLp) is not within the allowed path(s): ([path]) in [path]/admincp/template.php on line 341

Has this something to do with the release?

Chris Butler

GRB said:
well kinda sort it out, it still dont appear antything, but if i log in mod cp, then type the url of the admin cp, it works. strange.

I've just now installed it and it works fine for me.
Maybe it's lag on your host?