[VBTEAM] vBulletin 3.6.8 PL2 Premoded & Precoded SEO Version

• Thread starter Thread starter J.Black
  • Start date Start date
Im a dork, finally saw the admin u/p. got things working. Nice release. I noticed that if you get some header errors during install, if you complete the install procedure, they eventually work themselves out and go away.

very nice premodded vbulletin. I was planning to install this but unfortunately i have 3.7.2 in my board. Is it possible to install this premodded and restore my database from 3.7.2 ? does it work. Can anyone tell me how to start with.

thanks in advanced

By the way,,, can anyone upload it to 4shared or 2shared.. coz i cant download it from rapishare...

i know dis is like really old but i installed 3.6.8 over 3.7.3 for a few reasons.

If i can still get support here regarding this i will be really thankfull!

Here is the problem-
I installed this version on vbulletin without updating the .sql file given in the database folder. I overlooked it and continued installing and running the board.
NOW, i have many posts and threads with registered users on the board, and i get the following error on clicking at many places-

Code:
Database error in vBulletin 3.6.8:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT thread.threadid, thread.forumid, IF(thread.threadprefix <> '', CONCAT('', thread.threadprefix, '', thread.title), thread.title) AS title, postusername, postuserid, thread.lastpost, thread.replycount, forum.title AS forumtitle
			,post.pagetext AS preview
			, NOT ISNULL(subscribethread.subscribethreadid) AS issubscribed

FROM vb_thread AS thread
		INNER JOIN vb_forum AS forum ON (forum.forumid = thread.forumid)
		LEFT JOIN vb_post AS post ON (post.postid = thread.firstpostid)
		 LEFT JOIN vb_subscribethread AS subscribethread ON (subscribethread.threadid = thread.threadid AND subscribethread.userid = 1 AND canview = 1)

WHERE thread.threadid IN (11) AND thread.visible = 1

ORDER BY lastpost DESC;

MySQL Error  : Unknown column 'thread.threadprefix' in 'field list'
Error Number : 1054
Date         : Saturday, September xxth xxxx @ xx:xx:xx PM
Script       : http://www.xxxxxx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10
Referrer     : http://www.xxxxxx.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39
IP Address   : xxx.xxx.xx.xxx
Username     : xxx_xxxx
Classname    : vb_database

Is there any way i can fix this without reinstalling again or loosing my current board??????

Hi there need some help .. !

when i try to go to

"Change This Field In
Example:
http://www.yourwebsite.com/forum/admincp/options.php?do=options&dogroup=address"

i getting this :

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /includes/init.php on line 307

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: *********/includes/class_core.php
Line: 3075
=========================================
=========================================

Also if i wanna change the VBTEAM user name i got the following error :

You don't have permission to access /admincp/user.php on this server.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Any Ideas Thanks ..

Hello there.

Firstly, Thank you J.Black.

I'm ever so sorry to trouble you but i am also having a problem in regards to getting this up and running.

I have intalled the files to thier destinations, did the chmod, config etc but when i attempt to run the following:

Code:
http://www.mywebsite.com/community/forum/gysn-kg.php

I get the following message:

Code:
A file permissions error has occurred. Please check the permissions on the script and the directory it is in and try again.

I really don't want to have to delete it all, especially when i have been trying to work with it from this afternoon right throught to 1:41am.

Any help, advice would be greatly appreciated, or if someone could recommend another then that would be greatly appreciated.

I am a complete newbie when it comes to this stuff, so please bare with me.

thakhin said:
Hello
I've successfully installed all modules through out your instructions.
But I have a problem, and did not see anything similar in my search here.

I can not reply to the thread. Or it is an existing thread, test forum, and I can can not reply too.

What happens is the reply just hangs...then newreply.php shows up blank.

And new thread also same as so. I can not do new thread at forum.

Please help me.

I now this is a really old thing but the pack is awesome... i have the same problem, someone have any idea about???

i have sucsefully installed and it is very nice,but i cant remove the vBTEAM | TEAM GYSN from my template.it keep me saying this message.Can anybody help me pls where can i find this template,so i can edit the template manually,cause i don't see any "design" folder here with templates

this is the error:
Updating Style Information for '' and child styles...

Fatal error: Invalid styleid specified in /includes/adminfunctions_template.php on line 318
#0 vb_error_handler(256, Invalid styleid specified, /home/arkivaim/public_html/forum/includes/adminfunctions_template.php, 318, Array ([styleid] => 0,[doreturn] => 1,[parentids] => ,[vbulletin] => vB_Registry Object ([datastore] => vB_Datastore Object ([defaultitems] => Array ([0] => options,[1] => bitfields,[2] => attachmentcache,[3] => forumcache,[4] => usergroupcache,[5] => stylecache,[6] => languagecache,[7] => products,[8] => pluginlist,[9] => cron,[10] => profilefield),[itemarray] => Array (),[registry] => vB_Registry Object ( *RECURSION

RE: [WebmasterBeta] vBulletin 3.6.8 PL2 Premoded & Precoded SEO Version

can any one share the files as it is removed from all d links mentioned here in this thread.

Back