[vBTEAM][UPDATED] vBulletin Image Hosting 1.1 designed by Hoxxy of vBTEAM

mammu

Hoxxy 1 suggestion - image name changes to anything like 670dc9679f4204bfb2ba4c1f1.jpg after uploading. Can we keep original name even after uploading? It would be good for seo.

Gunner

umm loving the script however, it only works when I set my "upload" folder inside imgupload to CHMOD #777 is this right and is it safe?

Th3Eagle

Hoxxy - Great Share :D

I have installed this on 2 different Boards

I have a question similar to what mammu asked here:
mammu said:
Hoxxy 1 suggestion - image name changes to anything like 670dc9679f4204bfb2ba4c1f1.jpg after uploading. Can we keep original name even after uploading? It would be good for seo.

what do I need to change, so that the uploaded file will keep the same File Name,
instead of being renamed to something like: 543dc9679f4204bfb2ba4c1f1.gif (or jpg, or png)?

cinneke

Guests cant see link nor use if link is known

is there a way to do this ? i have a manuel add link to the navbar
thx

h@ck3r

Wow great mod Hoxxy. I've switched from my own custom one to yours now.

1 thing thought-

I want to remove the link from the 'links' tab on my bluefox style- but the option in AdminCP doesn't seem to work.

Tried a few times now but can't get rid of it.

Also tried to import the product again.

Any ideas?

Also.. as above- Any way the text colour could be edited via adminCP?

Managed to change the 'Browse file to upload' text colour by using CSS, but the allowed image types is black, and I don't know how to add css to that text.

Last thing- I have edited mine to it also states the max filesize a member can upload. Maybe if you do a future update- you could add this option.

Nethertheless- Absolutely spot on mod. Thanks muchly ;)

El Intocable

Thank you Hoxxy as always bro. But I have this problem eventhough I have follow your step by steps twice and same error

Code:
Warning: move_uploaded_file(uploads/0cb0a3e5219e324c0c80b571b9ae4c5d.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/dish911/public_html/imgupload/inc/class.php on line 75

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpJTEgxT' to 'uploads/0cb0a3e5219e324c0c80b571b9ae4c5d.jpg' in /home/dish911/public_html/imgupload/inc/class.php on line 75

Any Ideas?

NOTE: Im using vb_3.8.0

dark_hunter

El Intocable said:
Thank you Hoxxy as always bro. But I have this problem eventhough I have follow your step by steps twice and same error

Code:
Warning: move_uploaded_file(uploads/0cb0a3e5219e324c0c80b571b9ae4c5d.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/dish911/public_html/imgupload/inc/class.php on line 75

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpJTEgxT' to 'uploads/0cb0a3e5219e324c0c80b571b9ae4c5d.jpg' in /home/dish911/public_html/imgupload/inc/class.php on line 75

Any Ideas?

NOTE: Im using vb_3.8.0
Looks like a permission error.