vbteam is back at last!! hello all!

ahmedr

hi, first of......
at last!!! I'm so happy that the site is up and running again, I was trying to log in over 20 times a day in the past few weeks till I lost hope, and tried to look everywhere else for something like this site but could'nt find any as good as this one or in other words, as smashin as vbteam.org. You really don't realise what you've got untill you lose it...(well, for a while in this case)
thanks fo much for getting the site up and running again

now....introduction time..lol

hi, my name is ahmed and am happy to be part of this great site that is one of a kind I really should've introduced my self from the first day I registered and thanked the administration for this awsome forum, but then I thought if the site goes back up the first this I'm gonna do is introduce my self and thank the administration + everyone that posts threads here to keep this site rollin.

I'm not posting this to get replies at all...I posted this cause this is the least I can do for a site thatt is so great with nothing that can be compared with.
thanks all for making this site what it is and I hope the site stays up this time cause really without you I (and am sure a lot of other's) feel like there's something missing on the internet....and thats the VBTEAM!!

Kindest Regards
Ahmed

Yeah good stuff, for a while i thought vBTEAM and GYSN were gone for good.

Welcome back, i had to take the liberty of nulling 3.7 RC1 myself. I will up it later if you dont have an official release ready to roll.

Hoxxy

Whooooooooooo Hoooooooo! vbteam back up running in full effect! I missed you ...lol

vbteam will never be gone for good!

O yeah welcome to vbteam!