[vBTEAM]Hack Resurrection (Expanded Edition) v3.7.6

KrazyFire

Code:
                               ±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±                                              
                               ±UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU±                                              
                               ±UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU±                                              
            ±±±±±±±±  ±±±±±±±± ±UUUU±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±UUU±                                              
            ±UUUUUU±  ±UUUUUU± ±UUUU±              ±UUU±                                              
            ±UUUUUU±  ±UUUUUU± ±UUUU±              ±UUU±                                              
            ±±UUUU±±  ±±UUUU±± ±UUUU±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±UUU±                                              
             ±UUUU±    ±UUUU±  ±UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU±±±±                                           
             ±UUUU±±±±±±UUUU±  ±UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU±                                           
             ±±UUUUUUUUUUUU±±  ±UUUU±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±UUUUU±                                           
              ±±UUUUUUUUUU±±   ±UUUU±               ±UUUUU±                                           
               ±±±UUUUUU±±±    ±UUUU±               ±UUUUU±                                           
                 ±±±±±±±±      ±UUUU±               ±UUUUU±                                           
                               ±UUUU±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±UUUUU±                                           
      vBulletin                ±UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU±                                           
      Underground              ±UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU±                                           
                               ±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±                                           
                °°°                                                                                   
°°°°  °°° °°°   °U°°°°°° °°°°°°°° °°°°°   °°°°°° °°°°°   °°°°°°°° °°°°°° °°°°°°°                      
°UU°  °U° °U°   °U°°UUU°°°UUUUUU° °UUU°° °°UUUU°°°UUU°° °°UU°°UU° °U°°U°°°U°UUU°°                     
°°U°  °U° °UU°  °U°°U°°U°°U°°°°°° °U°°U°°°U°°°°U°°U°°U°°°U°°U°°U° °U°°UU°°U°U°°U°                     
 °U°  °U° °U°U°°°U°°U°°°U°U°°°°   °U°°°U°°U°°°°°°°U°°°U°°U°°U°°U° °U°°UU°°U°U°°U°                     
 °U°  °U° °U°°UU°U°°U°°°U°UUUU°   °U°°°U°°U°°UUU°°U°°°U°°U°°U°°U° °U°°U°U°U°U°°U°                     
 °U°°°°U°°°U° °°UU°°U°°U°°U°°°°   °U°°U°°°U°°°°U°°U°°U°°°U°°U°°U° °U°°U°°UU°U°°U°                     
 °UUUUUUU°°U°  °°U°°UUU°°°U°°°°°°°°UUU°° °U°°°U°°°UUU°° °U°°U°°U°°°U°°U°°UU°U°°U°                     
 °°°°°°°°°°U°   °°°°°°°° °UUUUUUU°°UU°°  °°UUU°° °UU°°  °°UU°°°UUUUUU°U°°°U°UUU°°                     
         °UU°            °°°°°°°°°°U°U°°° °°°°°  °U°U°°° °°°° °°°°°°°°U° °°°°°°°                      
         °°°°                     °U°°UU°        °U°°UU°           °UUU°                              
                                  °°°°°°°        °°°°°°°           °°°°°                              

[ScRiPt iNfO]???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????»
  Script name    : vS Hide Hack Resurrection Expanded Edition v3.7.6            s
  Supplied by    : vBTEAM                                                       s
  Nullified by   : vBTEAM                                                       s
  Tested by      : vBTEAM                                                       s
  Protection     : Removed.                                                     s
  Homepage       : http://www.visionscripts.com                                 s
  Release date   : 07/06/2009                                                   s
  Release type   : PHP/MySQL                                                    s
  Price          : $0                                                           s
  vBTEAM website : http://vbteam.info                                           s
                                                                                s
[DeScRiPtIoN]???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????a
                                                                                s
Have you ever wanted your users to be able to define who exactly                s
can view the information in any particular post? vS-Hide Hack Resurrection,     s
a vBulletin 3.5.x - 3.8.x expansion, features a set of handy tags that together s
give your users an opportunity to do just that.                                 s
                                                                                s
[/End DeScRiPtIoN]??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????a
                                                                                s
[iNfO aBouT rElEaSe]????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????a
                                                                                s
This release contains the latest version of vS Hide Hack. If you want to        s
upgrade,just,overwrite all the files on the server and the xml file and you are s
done.                                                                           s
Enjoy.                                                                          s
                                                                                s
                                                                                s
                                                                                s
[/End iNfO aBouT rElEaSe]???????????????????????????????????????????????????????a
                                                                                s
[iNfO aBouT gRoUp]??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????a
                                                                                s
 We are looking for people who would moderate our forums as well as help        s
 other people. If you think you can write/record tutorials, help members,       s
 supply skins/hacks or null, feel free to contact us.                           s
                                                                                s
                                                                                s
                                                                                s
                                                                                s
[/End iNfO aBouT gRoUp]?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????a
                                                                                s
[gReEtZ]????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????a
                                                                                s
Our greetz fliez to:                                                            s
                                                                                s
+ Our members - nothing would be possible without you!                          s
+ GYSN our Partner                                                              s
+ All the other Real Null Groups DGT,WST...etc you know who you are ;d          s
                                                                                s
[/End gReEtZ]???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????a
                                                                                s
[/End ScRiPt iNfO]??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????L

Patchy

Changes Since 3.7.5:

[F]* Fixed a bug that sometimes resulted in an insane total thanks count.
[F]* Fixed a bug that broke the physical deletion of thanked posts.

[Thanks]:)[/a lot]

GermanPlaya

doesn't work. it says i need a update tool from their site...

"Since you have upgraded vS-Hide Hack Resurrection to version 3.7.2 from an older version, you must now rebuild the thanks table to upgrade the data to a new format. Before pressing the "Address" button, please make sure to install the vS-Maintenance Suite and to disable the thank you system. Also, please note that the process might take a while if you have a large board."

^^^^^see here

Kenpachi

i've got one prob .....

when somebody replies to the topic the "matter" don't unhide in ajax, the user has to refresh the topic in order to see the hidden files ..

any idea what might be the possible reason behind this ?

GermanPlaya

KrazyFire said:
ye that was introduced... in there new 3.7.5 everything was rebuilt ;)

What should i do now ? should i press "Address" ? i dont have this vS-Maintenance Suite installed...

+ I got 3.7.1. installed before

delboy2028

i get the following error when clicking new topic or go advanced for edit on my forum since install
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/vwarezco/public_html/includes/functions_newpost.php on line 1903

Error 404

This mod screwed my forum (3.8.1), My forum was off for 3 hours. It isn't compatible with a Mod called "Quick Edit / Quick Reply Toolbar Editor", If you have that mod installed, dont install this one, because you will have the same crap i went trough ... First delete that Tooblar Mod, then install this one.. For more smoother use.. Otherwise, you will have visual bugs..

K-zi OnE

when i delete a topic i got this error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method vS_HHR_Engine::rebuild_cache() in /web/htdocs/www.*.com/home/forum/includes/functions_databuild.php on line 1065

this 1065 line is:
$GLOBALS['hhr']->rebuild_cache('count', $hhr_item['userid']);

i update from Hh 3.7.2,i rebuilded cache with the vs-maintenance suite

any help?

slipkot

From the time i installed it, my forum has dramaticaly slow down! Quick posting take long time, new thread submit same, same changes in acp take a long time to activate... Sending pm messages take long time too... Does anyone know why?