VBteam Designs

est1984

if you guys really want to do something, how about start to create tutorials on how to customize, short tutorials...

theres not much to mod in vbulletin i come across as a CAD, GFX Designer (Wannabe, and I know I can create shit better than what ppl get paid to do). It's all about keeping things working crisp. If anything the only things you can adjust alot of is the fonts appearance and then theres the backgrounds and gradients which are a bitch to get to look like what u want.

est1984

the most defining thing of the forum is to have different icons, and icons to match different font sizs of forums, ive seen to many forums with huge fonts but with little icons or huge icons and little fonts it just doesn't flow. but im fussy wat da hell

alexD

I'd like to join I've ported over the fresh blue skin from mybb to vbulletin and I have done other works the only one I have permission to post is anime-dreamz.com I did the buttons for the navbar and the navbar placement etc... and yes Hoxxy is right xml is exported in styles part of admincp.

est1984

I think we should do it like this, as there any many people with many different and personal perferences, we should create a couple of basic styles. What I mean is something like one fixed (800px), one fluid, one for vbadvanced. These are the typical and most obvious first things i see that vbulletin boards differ from each other.

How about just customize a theme which looks pretty cool at a simple look but when mods are added they look like they blend in with the theme? remove annoying things perhaps like gradients, fonts borders and just replace them or customize them?

est1984

also how about a rebrand of icons ? remove all the 3d from the icons and use buttons which match the font of the board all overall?

ronierichard

RE: WebmasterBeta Designs

I can help as logo designer. A graphic designer with graphics limited means, but not XML, so I also want a custom look to vb and was looking for equipment that must be done.

yokovitchnadal

I think it would be like this. You don't create skin with xml, for creating a skin, you modify all templates you want, in the skin by default, and you download the skin skin in admincp, xml is create by vbulletin.

eddiecrosby

The most decisive of this forum is to have different icons, and icons to match different SIZ police forums, ive seen many forums with huge fonts, but with small icons or icons and fonts to huge bit, he just does not flow. im picky but wat da hell.