vBTEAM - 'bunch of hackers' - lol

bulletin

lol i felt that funny too, there is no sense of saying vbteam is hacker, infact i love vbteam, i learnt so many things because of vbteam, so basically vbteam is not hacker, they are the best helpers on net :)

SirGarfield

Oooh, we're 'ellegal', wow, a comment by an illiterate, how special:).

An thar wuz mi finkin wi wuz pierats, arrrrrr, mwahahaha :) :) :)

Blu

Surely that should have said "group of hackers" or "team of hackers".....bananas come in bunches....

....not that I'm being picky of course!!! :D

Filez

lol that is funny but if vbteam is so bad then why do most of them come here...oh wait its to get knowledge...=)

ivantoar

Oh I know what Steve Machol means. He spelled "VBuyleitn" that actually means V-Buy-let-in.. He wants us to pay LOLs.

moiz615

John : Where to get Vbulletin ? Vbulletin.com

Johnson : Ahhh Rubish? are you crazzy ass buying lame 140$ shit you get it free here?

John : Thanks a lot for good choice

Sam : Actually, Vbulletin is just a bunch of looser selling there 10$ script to 10k users for 140$ with pissed up support

Shazy225

moiz615 said:

Johnson : Ahhh Rubish? are you crazzy ass buying lame 140$ shit you get it free here?

Sam : Actually, Vbulletin is just a bunch of looser selling there 10$ script to 10k users for 140$ with pissed up support

yaaay Well said

Gantz

tamevb is het etbs! owh olcdu heyt ysa htat? I know smoe yda the operts wlil be coming ot tamevb anyway.

We're not hackers, we are a group of Robin Hoods posse.

Curtis129

lol how is vbteam hackers??
vbteam provide more hands on support from anywhere else i know.
people here are experienced with vb and know what they are talking about off the top of their head. screw vbulletin.com haha vbteam away!!

myosh

moiz615 said:

Well said my friend. I used to have legal vBulletin license (lease license), but then don't even give you discount even to their long-term clients when it goes to continue your lease license. Even getting expensive however. Why we pay when we can get it free? :p