[vBTeam] Aria 3.7.3

NukeNews

But why I still need to revert the styles in the AdminCP eventhough I have upgraded the theme to the latest style version, 3.7.3? There are about 47 customized templates need to be reverted if I want to stay using Aria style.

NukeNews

I upgraded my forum from 3.6.8 to 3.7.2 PL2. And then when using the Aria style version 3.7.2, it shows me that there are 47 customized templates need to be reverted. I thought the problem will be solved if I using 3.7.3 Aria style but still got the same problem.

So what would you suggest? Re-install the forum and install the style OR remove the style and install it back?

Thank you.

NukeNews

After test on localhost, it is yes that I need to uninstall the style first and do a fresh style install. Lol... And thanks for the update. :)

Edit: Btw is there has any way for me to do the style upgrade without have to uninstall the style first? Can I just upgrade by uploading the XML, Phrases, and Product file?

I asking this because I don't want the style ID get increasing when each time I do the delete and install the style again and again. I just want to stay using the same style ID.

NukeNews

Does anyone has Thank You icon for Aria style?

Edit: Never mind. I have created my own. Here is the icon if you want.

postthankswi2.gif

Thank you.

Filez

depends on the theme some have only 1 small minor change and others can have numerous template changes ...it will appear just give it time.

Filez

hmmmm well then revert them and see what that does for you...but until a releaed 3.7.4 is done just click ignore. BTW 3.7.5 will be out in two weeks or less.

cornishman

Has anybody got the mod to get the theme working with vBAdvanced?
I know that vBStyles have a workaround in the customer area, but I'm not a customer yet :(
Many thanks in advance :)