VBSkinworks Grunged 3.7.2 by Filez

Ben10

Hello
First Many thanks Filez :)

2nd

i got a problem :( when in install ths style my forum look towise i meen all the section are looking towise :( to guest but when i login it looks fine ..plz help me to solve this issue

Filez

what do you mean towise? im lost please pm me a link to the site as a guest and I will look at it.

Filez

Ben thanks for the feedback on the skin....error has been fixed just reupload the xml I have attached here.

To everyone else please reupload this xml as it fixed several issues that were brought to my attention.

Ben10

wow
Dear Fliez Many Many Many thanks for this :) you have done a gr8 job i much like this skin :) ..now everything is OK :) there is no error left ...Thanks so much Dear God bless you ..Be Happy :)

imag

I got a question - does this come with a fluid or fixed width? is there anyway i can make it fixed?

i think its fluid because it shows differently on every different pc I use..and it make my site look bad on the bigger screens because the banner doesnt fill up the top?

Filez

it shows only fluid version all the way back to 3.5.4 im on a 24 lcd panel and it shows fine...