VBSkinworks GameDen Ripped by Filez

Filez

VBSkinworks GameDen 3.8.1 with no dam side bar. It took a bit to recode so everything lined up but I believe it is done. Im releasing this because I feel like it.

If you find an error let me know and I will look into the issue. I believe all the gfx are there as well and I upgraded a few of them as well. Enjoy this rip and be thankful John pissed me off enough to rip it LOL.

Demo: vbskinworks.com

Hoxxy

Dark_Fox2009 said:
Hey Files, rip this one for me, i'd love to have this one:

Rune-Server

its the bluefox theme. Modified.

Note that the fact you have asked filez to rip a style its now at the bottom of the todo list if on there at all, you should never ask a ripper to rip unless they has made a thread asking for REQs :)

mmmxiv

Dark_Fox2009 said:
Hey Files, rip this one for me, i'd love to have this one:

Rune-Server

its the bluefox theme. Modified.

No, that isn't the way to do it. This is a thread for GameDen, not "request the theme you want"

use the request section ffs.

Edit: Damn Hoxxy, you got there first :)

Nice Job Filez, keep it up dude, thanks alot for takin the time to rip this man.

Filez

darkfox as Hoxxy stated I dont do rips on request. If I like something and intrested in doing it I will but other than that I suggest you either learn how to aquire what your looking for or purchase it.

Filez

Butch no wories it just means the members here got a highly requested theme for free instead of the 30.00 to purchase it.

Jibberish

thanks very much m8 your work is appreciated! keep it up

Edit:

im having image loading probs...not sure what the issue is. ive made sure the paths are correct. anyways will keep trying. maybe someone else has the issue?

Filez

tell me what your talking about as far as images so I can look into it. The folder gameden must be in your root directory and should work fine..but please let me know.

Jibberish

ty again. i put folder in forum root and it works flawlessly. strange that i couldnt put in the images folder like all the other styles, but who cares it works :D great work m8

Filez

ok glad to know...lol I did put a nfo file in there for all to read. to open a nfo file just use open with and select notepad...theres good info inside them . =)

Jibberish

tru next time i will read the nfo. i usually dont on skins tho seems pretty straight forward. no worries tho. and ty for taking the extra time to remove the sidebar. i would have done myself :D

Filez

Ok I do use it but its with the zips or rar......guess I will start posting it in the threads.

@ Jibberish if you would have done it your self then why not have ripped the whole theme and coded it your self? ALso Krazyfire has released gameden with side bar.

jinz

guys do u know how i could move the sidebarto the right hand side,rather then left? thanks!

excuse me,but could somebody please tell me how to add the sidebar to when i click on forums i.e look here i want the sidebar to work?:http://pesforums.no-ip.org/forum.php, how can i add this to when i click on forums? tks

Hoxxy

filez said:
Ok I do use it but its with the zips or rar......guess I will start posting it in the threads.

My post wasn't a dig or a request for you to use it in your posts, its just I noticed you post above saying its in your attachments,

remember I did say in the beginning you didn't have to use it, I'm just chuffed you are ;)

Filez

lol I do just never thought about posting it in the thread...and I know you werent diggin bro...all is good trust me....=)