vbskin.net Ambient Lighting for VB 3.6.8

Rick7C2

filez said:
just click ignore should work with no problems.....may have extra features but doubt it.

skin2ey5.jpg

Skin and Quick Links Menu does not pop up when clicked.

Also the Font, Text Size, and Text Color buttons do not work when posting.

I think it might be a JavaScript problem. I'm using the GYSN Edition and in that version all of the javascript files are renamed to have vbulitain taken out.

Do I need to edit the skin templates in admincp? If so what and where?

Thanks,
Rick

Filez

I will post the code later for your navbar fix the buttons I dont understand what your meaning. I have registered at your site and need further explination of the problems as stated before I can fix the navbar but I also see you have some open code as well as in missing > for a statement.

Filez

who is adding your mods? and who is editing the templates? They are not taking their time and completing the steps.......I hate to say it but your going to have to get in there and fix your templates...maybe even have to revert some of them.

Rick7C2

I want to stay with 3.6.8 because I want to install the torrent tracker mod when I get my new dedi server. It only works with 3.6.8 from what Ive heard.

I can show you the code but I cant fix it without the proper permissions.

You need admin access or something? I would like to do it myself...I need to learn. If you could just show me where my problem is and how to fix it that would be great.

I am the one that is adding the mods to my site. I have been following the steps the best I can. Most of the mods I installed went great. But some of them the code didn't match up so I tried to figure it out. Sofar all of my mods are working 100%. Also I installed the skin again with no template edits and I still have the same problems as above. If it's not because of the differences in the VB version do you think It might have something to do with me having the GYSN Edition? I read that there are special steps you have to take when Installing mods and skins for GYSN due to files being renamed and such.

Thanks for the time and effort you are putting into this!
I really appreciate it. :)

Rick

Rick7C2

filez said:
I saw and good job in upgrading the forum.

Yeah it was just to much of a hassle. I'll just have to wait for a torrent tracker mod that will work for vb 3.7.4

Thanks for your help filez!